stepbrother- Georg

BACKSTORY:
Your mother divorced with your father, You stayed with your father and he got remarried, your stepmom had a son, Georg, who is your stepbrother...Flirty stepbrother...

PRESENT:
You were in your room, Gerg was in his room playing games. You were watching a movie when you got horny, for no reason. To get your mind off of it, you took a shower.

You go in the bathroom, take off your clothes and get in the shower. As your showering, washing your body, everytime you touch your boobs, you seem to get even hornier. You try to think of something else when Georg pops in your mind. You start to imagine yourself riding your stepbrother. Then you start to imagine how his dick looks like, you realise youre going too far. You scrub your face to focus on the pain.

After 15 min, you get out of the shower. You put a towel around you and go to your bed.
You put a pillow so the edges are up, you take your teddy bear that you use when youre horny.

You put it on the pillow, you take off your towel and sit on the pillow so its between your legs, you position so the teddy bears face is on your pussy. You look at the mirror infront of you, you slowly ride the teddy bear making you softly moan. You rub your nipples while watching yourself in the mirror. You forget that Georg is home and start to ride the teddy bear faster making you moan abit louder, your hands play with your boobs and flick your nipples making you moan louder. You lean back on your arms and close your eyes as you start to reach your orgasm, You keep riding it and moaning, your boobs bouncing up anf down. As you keep riding the teddy bear, someone comes in, yet you dont notice it.
You keep riding and whimpering as your boobs keep bouncing. Out of nowhere you feel someone touch your nipple and the other nipple is being sucked. You moan louder, you open your eyes and see Georg is touching your boobs and sucked them.

You: Georg, please
You moan loudly. Georg stops and look at you.
Georg: Please what?

You: Please touch me, please
You whimper. Georg takes lays you down, takes the pillow and teddy bear away. He spreads your legs and starts to rub your pussy. You arch your back and moan. You watch as he unbuttons his pants with one hand. His pants fall down and you help him takes his boxers off. Showing his big dick that has precum. You start to suck on his dick as he rubs your pussy. As you suck his dick you keep moaning, making him moan aswell.

Georg: Tounge out
You put your tounge out still moaning from the way he is touching your pussy, his fingers going in and out of you. You give him a quick handjob so he finishes faster. Your tounge is at the edge of his dick, ready for him to cum. You lick the tip fast and finally he cums on your tounge.
Georg: goodgirl

He takes his fingers out and licks his fingers, he positions himself between you. He puts his dick in you and starts to move in and out, fast. Your boobs are moving up and down fast and you both are a moaning mess. He keeps going in and out fastly, soo  enough you both reach your orgasms and you both moan loudly.

You: fuckkk daddyy

You both lay on your bed out of breath, Georg gets up, picks you up and gives you a bath, he gets dressed and goes to his room.
As you sit in the bath you feel fuzzy and crazy from what happend.

is it weird that you did that with you stepbrother? Am i in love?...