live pt.2-Georg

This is a part 2 but can we talk ABOUT HOW CUTE HE LOOKS IN THE PHOTO AWWEEEE

Y/n gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who they named Evan, he is now 3 months old and these months have been the best months but the most stressfull months ever. But Y/n is happy that Georg has been there and has never left her side hes such an amazing father. Today they wanted to hangout with the band, so they did.

PRESENT:
Y/n woke up at 6am to her baby crying but before she could get up Georg told her to sleep more and that he will take care of him. He went to the Evans room and saw him crying so he picked him up, gave him his pacifier and put a blanket on top so hes not cold and sat down on a comfy couch thry put in the babies room. Evan made babies noises when Georg talked to him.
Georg: why u crying Evan? u woke me and mommy up, are u hungry?
Evan looked around the room when he started crying giving a signal that hes hungry. Georg went to ur bedroom and woke u up.
Georg: Honey wake up
Y/n: mmmm?
Georg: Evans hungry
Evan: mmmmmm
Georg: see he wants mommy, thats right u want mommy well me too
Y/n: shut up
Y/n put Evan in her lap and gave him her boob so he can eat while Georg went and picked out Evans clothes and took a diaper to change him. When Y/n was done Georg changed him and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Y/n pov:
I walked downstairs and found the cutest thing. Georg was walking around and flying Evan around( if yk what im talking abt i love u) while he was laughing and giggling. I went to Georg and hugged him. We sat down and ate while Evan was in Georgs lap looking around.

No ones pov:
After they were both full, Y/n washed the dishes while Georg was standing next to u with Evan next to u. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and Bill,Tom and Gustav came in and ofc Georg had to put Evan in his little sleeping chair so everyone can look at him. And ofc Bill ran to Evan and started babying him while Tom and Gustav went and talked with Y/n and Georg. Tom made everyone tea and coffee and sat in the living room while Bill was watching Evan as he tried to sleep but ofc couldnt cuz ppl were talking.
Bill: Hey Y/n i think he wants to sleep
Y/n: ill go on a walk outside
Tom: can we come?
Y/n: ofc
Georg: no honey u can relax ill take him outside.
Y/n: are u sure?
Georg: ofc
Gustav: awwwwe
Y/n: shut up
Y/n went to get Evans stroller and then put him in it with his favourite blanket and toy. The guys left for a walk so u sat and watched TV and about 2h Georg came back alone with baby Evan. He left him in his stroller bcs he didnt want to wake him up. He went to the living room and saw u sitting there.
Georg: Hey baby
Y/n: helloo
Georg: im so proud of you
Y/n: awwww i love you so much
Georg: i love you so much more
Y/n: he looks like u
Georg: yeah but he will have ur attitude i canf believe i have a baby
Y/n: me too
U talked for 1h untill u heard cries coming from the stroller so u got up and picked up Evan and walked around.
Y/n: its okay baby mommys here shhhhhh
Y/n tried to calm him down and after a while he did but only because he was in his dads hands. After that u knew that he was a daddys boy. And u loved then both alot.

Author: Retrolover07 thanks for the idea of part 2 idk whats going on in her ebut i hope u like it :))