School Slut-Tom

Alissa Listing is known as Gerogs Listings sister but mostly known as a school slut. She has been with many guys but never had feelings for anyone untill she met him.

PRESENT

Alissa was getting ready to go to school with her brother. She wore a blue crop top and a short skirt. After she got ready she went downstairs to get in her brothers car. It took a little while till they got to their school. Once they were there, she got out and went into their school leaving her brother behind.

Jack: nice ass Al

Alissa: fuck off

She walked to her class when she saw a note on her desk. She was shocked to find a note on her desk so she opened it and knew who it was from...

Jack. The guy she saw this morning and the guy she had sex with the other day

" Meet up in the back? I have to tell you something"

Alissa laughed to herself and threw the paper away while walking to her seat. After waiting till the class was over she kept thinking abt Jack and wondered what he wanted from her. So she decided to meet up with him after class. Ten minutes passes and class was over. She got up and went behind the school where was an abandoned bathroom. She walked in and saw Jack sitting on a sink.

Jack: Hey Al

Alissa: Hey, so what did u wanna say?

Jack: Soo remember yesturday? i forgot to use a condom but i also wanted to say that i think im in love with you

Alissa: uhm idc abt the condom but im so sorry i dont like you that way and i know i never will cuz i dont catch feelings for anyone.

Jack: its okay you fucking slut

Alissa didnt know how to feel after that so she left, ofcourse she felt bad but didnt care at the same time. She walked back in the school and locked eeyes with the most perfect man she has ever seen. HIM. She walked past him, locked eyes, smiled while walking away.

Tom: whos she?

John: Alissa the school slut

Tom: why the school slut?

John: She has slept with slot of guy from this school probs from other schools too and has kissed almost everyone here so dont mess with her

Tom: i wont dont worry

Tom ' she looks hot, i should talk to her '

After a little while he went to his class and saw HER there.

Tom: Hey, Alissa?

Alissa: yeah, how do you know my name?

Tom: heard some stuff about you

Alissa: good or bad?

Tom: i dont know, maybe good maybe bad

Alissa laughed and thought how get Tom the whole class. After class was done they both went to the lockers but for her goodluck they had their lockers next to each other. She knew this is her moment to turn him on so she droped something on purpose and went down to pick it up, her face right infront of his erection. Afteer she saw that she knew her work is done.

Alissa: omg im so sorry i didnt mean to

Tom: its really really okay.

Georg: Alissa leave Tom alone

Alissa: ughhhh fine

Alissa walked away annoyed because of her brother but knoew she had made a good move on Tom. She walked to her next class, opened her book and saw a note from Tom.