Resturants and Car- Bill

Shoutout to BillandTomsbitchh for the idea

BACKSTORY:
Bill and Y/n decides to go on dinner with the band. They all went to a resturant when it was dark cuz aesthetics. But today Bill was crazier than ever....

PRESENT:

Bill and Y/n were sitting next to each other and as the band sat infron of them. Bill was talking to Tom, Gustav to Georg and Y/n was sitting and drinking wine listening to their convos.

Bill put his hand on your thigh, but you didnt react since you are used to it. You kept drinking and eating your food when you felt Bills hand move up. Since he hand his hand around your waist no one noticed anything. Then you felt his hand move close to your pussy. He softly touched you as you drinked your wine. You opened your legs abit and he moved your panties to side and softly rubbed your pussy under the table. You took a bite of your food so you dont moan as you feel his finger move up and down your pussy. Suddenly you feel him slip a finger in you and you grip his thigh. He kept moving his finger in and out fast, makinf you cum. You close your eyes as you cum and chew on your food so you dont moan. Finally you cum on his fingers. You take a paper towel and clean his fingers.

Tom: You okay Y/n?

Y/n: yeah juat feel tired

Bill: wanna go home?

Georg: i think we should, i wanna go home too

Everyone leaves and say our goodbyes. Me and Bill go to our car. We sit down and Bill starts to drive, he puts his hands on your thigh and moves it up again. He then drives to an empty parking spot.

Bill: backseat?

Y/n: yes

You and Bill go the backseat. He takes your skirt off and then your top, leaving you in your underwear. You take off Bills pants and his boxers, leaving him naked. Bill takes off your panties and then your bra making your pussy and tits full on view infront of him. He sucks on your hard nipples making you moan loudly. He then puts his dick in you and moves fast not letting you get used to his dick.He start fastly moving in and out. He then starts moving agressive making you moan loudly and your tits jiggle. He starts to suck on your nipple as he start to rub your pussy still moving inside you. This throws you off and you moan loudly

Y/n: Bi-mmmm ahh fucckkk-ahhh daddy fuckk im gonna cum-mmmmmmmm ahhh AHHH-MMMM

you moan loudly as you finally cum at the same time as Bill. He pulls his dick out making a pop sound.

You both get dressed and drive home. You go inside and fall asleep straight away.