Training with Fergal

*It was a pleasant afternoon, and you and Fergal were training in the gym. You had just finished an exhausting cardio session that lasted for nearly two hours and forty-five minutes. Gionna was also in the gym, busy doing her exercises. After a short break, you and Fergal entered the ring to practice your wrestling skills. You both wore your wrestling gear, ready for a challenging workout. You were both focused and determined, ready to give it your all*

Fergal: You ready, lass?

You: I was born ready. Bring it on

*As you circled the ring, your eyes locked in determination, you both lunged forward simultaneously. You attempted a quick takedown, but Fergal was quick to counter with a swift dodge, grabbing and flipping you onto the mat*

You: Not bad..That was good

Fergal: Thanks

*You quickly got back up, impressed with his agility. You decided to wrap your legs around Fergal's head, but he quickly kipped up out of your grip and onto his feet. You were already back up on your feet, and you got Fergal in a 'waist lock', but he expertly reversed it and put you in a 'headlock'*

Fergal: Not so fast, Jordy

*You tried to break free, but Fergal was too strong. He then whipped you into the ropes, and you bounced off them, hitting Fergal with a 'single-leg dropkick', knocking him down. You then landed on top of him after doing a 'standing moonsault', pinning him*

One...
Two...

*Fergal kicked out, and you got him in a 'headlock'. You were both so focused on your training that you didn't even notice Gionna walking into the room. You both stood up with Fergal still in your grasp, and you backed up into the ropes. You then let go as Fergal pushed you away, and you ran across the ring with Fergal following. You bounced off the ropes, and Fergal did the same. You stopped running and turned around, only to be met with a 'shoulder block', taking you down to the mat. It was a challenging workout, but you both had a great time training together*

15 minutes later

*After locking Fergal in a 'cross-face' submission and making him tap out, you and Fergal get out of the ring and grab your water bottles. Gionna, who had been watching from the apron, gets up and sits next to you in the corner*

Gionna: Wow, that was amazing!

You: Thanks, Gionna

*As you sit there catching your breath, Fergal suggests that you should come visit him in Ireland next time you have some time off*

Fergal: I know that Vero has been dying to see you

Gionna: Who's Vero?

You: Fergal's wife. She actually hosted Saturday Night Live from 2017 to 2019

Gionna: Oh, I see

*Excited at the prospect of a trip to Ireland, you and Gionna mention that you had already planned to take some time off after Hell in a Cell to go to Blackpool for NXT UK. Fergal agrees that it would be the perfect time for him to take some time off as well, so you all make plans to meet up in Ireland*

~Instagram Posts~

 @WarriorValkyriaCaption- Ireland Toughness

@WarriorValkyria
Caption- Ireland Toughness

(You are Mercedes and Gionna is Pamela)

 @finnbalorCaption- my Ireland sister @WarriorValkyria and WWE sister @Yaonlylivonce

@finnbalor
Caption- my Ireland sister @WarriorValkyria and WWE sister @Yaonlylivonce