Ride Along

Camera's pov

Liv: I'm WWE Superstar, Liv Morgan

Valda: And I'm WWE Superstar, Valda Valkyria-

Both: and this is WWE Ride Along!

Liv: the returning, season premiere of WWE Ride Along. This season, you'll get to watch WWE Superstars such as...

Valda: "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, Finn Bálor, The Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions, Jimmy and Jey Uso, The WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Sasha Banks and Naomi. Also appearing on Ride Along is the RAW Women's Champion, Bianca Belair. Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford, The Street Profits, Carmella, Queen Zelina and so much more!

Liv: Wait a minute! Valda, you forget two people

Valda: Who did I forget, Liv?

Liv: Us, silly! We're the season premiere episode!

Valda: then, how about we get this show onto the road?

*Liv and Valda both put on their seatbelts before Liv starts the car and starts driving. Both females start talking about where they're driving to and why. Valda's phone started ringing from the backseat, causing her to reach back for her bag pulling the phone out from the pocket of the bag*

Valda: Hey, Naomi!

Naomi: Hey! quick question. Do you and Liv have room in your car for two more people?

*Val and Liv share a confused look before Liv puts her eyes back onto the road in front of her*

Valda: Yeah, we do...Is everything okay over there?

Naomi: Jimmy just pissed me the fuck off and then the twins said something to Sasha, herself and I couldn't tell you on the phone, cuz you wouldn't believe

Liv: Of course, you guys can ride with us. Where are you?

Jimmy: Naomi-

Naomi: We're at target. Here, I'll send you the address...

10 minutes later + back to you

*pulling up at Target, Liv and I see Sasha and Naomi holding titles over their shoulders with their suitcases next to them as Jimmy and Jey are standing in front, clearly trying to talk to them. You and Liv both get out of the car, running over to the girls with the WWE camera crew catching everything*

You: you two should back away from them...

*The Usos turn around now facing you as Liv sneaks around and helps Sasha and Naomi with their stuff to the car*

Jey: Val...you know us

Jimmy: C'mon! we're trying to apologize!

Naomi: try to do that some another! C'mon girl...

*You and Naomi walk over to the car as Sasha and Liv are getting in. All four of you are now back in the car, putting on seatbelts as Liv starts driving once again. Sasha starts telling you both what the twins had said and Naomi is right..either of you were gonna believe it if it was said over the phone*

Liv: there's no fucking way they said that!

Sasha: I know, right?! Like, why would you say that I'm fucking nothing in WWE if it wasn't for the four horsewomen, Team B.A.D, the Boss n Hug connection, The BFFs, Team BAE and now Naomi

You: Hello! Sasha Banks is 5x RAW Women's Champion, former Smackdown Women's Champion, now a 3x WWE Women's Tag Team Champion, a former NXT Women's, a Grand-Slam and Triple-Crown Champion!

Naomi: girl, I'm so sorry about them. I don't know what got into Jimmy or Jey...

Liv: Well, for now, let us forget about men..because now it's all. about. the Women!

another 10 minutes later

*now being stuck in traffic, you, Liv, Sasha, and Naomi were just talking about the most random shit ever until Sasha brought up wanting to face you and Liv for the tag titles, which you two couldn't believe because you both thought the girls were joking*

Sasha: no, no, no...we're serious. you two may be a very new tag team in WWE but from house shows and dark matches...

Naomi: we think you girls are ready for the big tag opportunity..so what do you say? In a few weeks, we try and make things official with Hunter, and we get into a storyline leading up to the match

Liv: I'm in! Val..you in?

Valda: Hell yeah!

Naomi: it's about time...

Sasha: let's get this shit started...