Second to last RAW til HIAC

Start of RAW

*You and Finn were standing backstage at The Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana, discussing your upcoming mixed tag match against Rhea and Damian later in the night*

You: After tonight, we're just one RAW away from Hell in a Cell!

Finn: And when we're in the ring in Rosemont, Illinois, we'll show The Judgment Day and the WWE Universe the power of two Irish natives

*You nodded and 'Too Sweet' with Finn before walking down the hallway. Just as you were about to turn the corner, Rhea and Damian appeared out of nowhere and attacked you and Finn. Rhea threw you into one of the crates while Damian threw Finn into the wall, causing you both to shout out in pain*

Rhea: You two really think you can beat us?!

Damian: The Judgment Day will always come out on top!

*Ripley and Priest continued their attack on you and Finn, with Rhea stomping harshly on your arm and Damian hitting 'Razor's Edge' on Finn, who landed on top of a crate. Officials rushed to the scene, yelling at Rhea and Damian to leave, as did the RAW and Smackdown GM, Adam Pearce. Finn rolled off of the crate and landed on the floor next to you as Ripley and Priest walked away with smirks on their faces*

Adam: Let's get some medical over here!

*Medical then comes rushing over along with Liv and AJ, Liv kneeling down next to you*

Liv: What happened to them?

You: Take..a guess...

Adam: Rhea and Damian attacked them

AJ: They what?!

Liv: Are they gonna be cleared for the match later?

Adam: From the looks of it right now...I don't think so

*Medical officials help you and Finn up from the ground. Finn wraps an arm around you as you two look at Adam*

AJ: Put Liv and I in the match

Adam: What?

AJ: If Val and Finn can't do the match against Damian and Rhea, Liv and I will

Liv: That's right. We're not gonna let Judgment Day get away with this

Adam:..I'll go make it official right now

RAWTalk

*You and Finn sat in the trainers room, next to each other as Liv and AJ stood next to you both. Kevin Patrick then walked into the room with a microphone in hand*

Kevin: Valda and Finn, can we get an update on you two after earlier tonight from the attack of Rhea Ripley and Damian Priest?

You: Nothing too bad, we should be good to go by next week

Finn: What Val said, Rhea and Damian tried to take off the shelf...but nothing is going to keep us down

Kevin: That is good to know. Now, AJ and Liv, you take on Rhea and Damian tonight-