Day off

Fergal: Luis...?

You: Luis!

Luis: hu-huh? What's going on?

You: you're still looking at my pictures

Luis: sorry. It's just fantastic all you accomplished during NXT and NXT UK

Demi: she's one hell of a badass, I'll tell you that

Allen: who's ready to get this fun show on the road?

Gionna: Oh! I am!

Walking around D.C Washington

*you grab your phone out of your jacket, not even knowing who called, you answered and you immediately meet with of course your sister, yelling on the other end, causing you to put the phone away from your ear until she stops*

You: are you done now, Aoife?

Aoife: Níl, nílim déanta! Táim ar mo thuí deireanach, a Iordáin! (No, I'm not done! I am on my last straw, Jordan!)

You: ceart go leor. ar dtús is féidir leat an ton sin a ísliú, ansin is féidir leat a insint dom go socair cad atá mícheart (okay. First you can lower that tone, then you can tell me calmly what's wrong)

Aoife: GACH rud! Gortaíodh mé, mar sin ní féidir wrestling. Níl mo dheirfiúr níos sine romham chun labhairt liom faoi mar a éireoidh rudaí níos fearr...is fuath liom go bhfuil muid scartha anois (Everything! I was injured, so can't wrestle. My older sister isn't here to talk to me about how things will get better...I hate that we are separated now)

You: Éist. Táim gnóthach faoi láthair, ach geallaim duit a luaithe a gheobhaidh mé an deis go gcuirfidh mé glaoch ar ais ort agus socróimid le chéile, ceart go leor? (Listen. I'm busy right now, but I promise you as soon as I get the chance I'll call you back and we'll arrange it together, okay?)

Aoife: Ceart go leor. Go raibh maith agat sis, grá agat ( Okay. Thank you, sis, love you)

You: Is breá liom tú freisin, slán ( I love you too, bye)

Fergal: didn't know you were Irish, Lass

You: born and raised, right in Dublin

Allen: right up Fergal's alley..found yourself a new friend

Gionna: thought you only spoke Irish when you're mad?

You: I do, but when it's my sister..there's no way to get her not to speak Irish

Demi: is Aoife okay?

You: she's fine. She just got injured recently. Nothing bad

Demi: hope she feels better. Still down in NXT UK?

you: sure is

Demi: I remember my last time in NXT UK... Rhea Ripley vs Valda Valkyria

Adam: ahh, so Monday won't be your first time in the ring together

Luis: a good match. Hunter knew what he was doing