Chapter 18: Too Much?pt. ll (M)

|MINJI'S POV|

After an our or so, Hyein announced that she will be staying at a friends house for tonight since she haven't done that for a year. Me, Danielle, and the girls agreed with her and helped her go to her friends house which was miles away. I had to drive her there for an hour because it was so far and there were even traffic which made me stressed out.

After I got to her friends house, I help her out the car and lead her to the door, I knocked a few times before a lady showed up in front of us, she welcomed us inside, but I said that I had to go home early, she was nice enough and let me go home, I drove back to the house and parked my car on the garage.

I approached the door and opened it with the keys, nobody was downstairs, so I went upstairs and heard faint sounds coming from my room, I opened the door to see Haerin getting fucked aggressively by Danielle on my bed, she was wearing the same costume me and Danielle chose for her to wear, Hanni was also wearing hers. She was just standing there watching Haerin scream in pain and pleasure in front of her.

I smirked and approached her, I walked quietly behind her and gave her a hug, she held my hands and kissed me on the cheek, I blushed slightly and placed my hands under her navel, I rubbed her pussy through the fabric and kissed her neck. She gave me a few moans and threw her head back multiple times. Then Danielle stopped moving, she pulled out of Haerin and left her laying on the bed.

"Watch her, don't let her escape" Danielle said sternly.

"Sure, I'll watch over her" I replied.

I then started to remove my clothes and my shoes, I left them on the floor and pushed Hanni forward until her hands were on top of the bed, I pushed aside her underwear and slowly pushed inside of her, she let out a loud gasp and moaned quietly, then I started to move back and forth with a fast pace and fucked her harshly until Danielle came back with a few of the stuff from my basement, she bought a whip, vibratory, lube, ropes and gags, I stopped moving and placed Hanni down on the bed, I took a gag and placed it on Hanni's mouth same did Dani to Haerin.

I pulled Hanni's hair from behind and shoved my whole length inside her, she let out a loud moan and I watched her as she struggled to keep in place while I fucked her aggressively, her legs trembled and she kept stumbling down, but I held her in place. Danielle was busy tying a rope around Haerin, after she was one she pushed Haerin to the bed and fucked her harshly, Haerin and Hanni started to cry and moan loudly, while me and Danielle were enjoying the pleasure we were given by them.

"S-slow down..! Fuck..! M-minji, please!" Hanni pleaded.

"And why should I?" I asked her.

"B-because, i-i-it hurts!" she stuttered.

I looked at Dani and asked her, "Should I slow down?", Dani shake her head and looked at Hanni, she smiled mischievously and laughed a bit.

"Sorry, Hanni, But we can't slow down" she said while laughing.

Hanni groaned and just continued to cry, then Haerin asked the same question I asked, Dani also said no and fucked her harder. I watched Hanni cry and moan in front of me while while I pulled her hair, Danielle gives no mercy and fucked Haerin aggressively harsh.

"Woah, Dani, chill down, she might actually bleed, you know?" I said laughing.

"Why not fuck her like this? She was hanging out with a boy and held hands with him last week!" Danielle said as she leaned forward to bite Haerin shoulder.

"A-ahh...! H-he was just a f-friend! Ugh.."Haerin said.

" So what?!" Dani screamed.

Haerin didn't answer and just kept moaning, I looked at Hanni and spanked her ass, she let out a loud moan and gripped the bedsheets, I pulled her closer to my hips and bit her neck and shoulder, she then let out another loud moan and cried harder than before.

I signaled Dani to go faster and fuck Haerin harder, she smirked and obeyed, Haerin cried harder too and looked down at the bed. Hanni then tried to escape, but I caught her and this time fucked her using her asshole. She let out a loud moan and stumbled down to the floor. I aggressively pulled her up and continued to fuck her.

This went on for 6 more hours and after we were done with our sessions, Me and Danielle decided to buy an ti-pregnancy pills, because we were just too young to have children. We drove to a drug store and bought the pills, after that we went back home and gave the to both Hanni and Haerin.

|HAERIN'S POV|

"Gosh... Hanni, does it hurt?" I asked Hanni laying beside me.

"Oh yes it does..." she replied holding onto her navel.

I sigh and try to stand up, I just stumble down the floor and Hanni did nothing but just laugh at me. I told her it wasn't funny and got back up the bed, I laid down carefully and sighed deeply. I groaned frustratedly and held my navel.

"Gladly they gave us anti-pregnancy pills, because I am not ready to have children" I said while laughing.

"For real girl, you are so true" Hanni said laughing along with me.

We laughed and chatted until the two that just left us on the bed without saying anything came back to the room and laid down on the bed with us, me and Hanni crossed our arms and raised an eyebrow at them, they noticed us and hugged us, they apologised for fucking us like that and just leaving us on the bed, we forgave them and changed up before going to sleep.