Chapter 16: Apologies

|MINJI'S POV|

As I was enjoying the afternoon breeze, I felt someone hug me from behind, I thought it was Hanni but the hands felt different. They were larger and bigger than Hanni's, I looked back and saw Hyein, she apologized for stabbing me without permission earlier, and of course I forgave her, I then hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

I broke the hug and went to Hanni, she was still asleep in the chair with saliva oozing out her mouth, I chuckled a little and wiped it off, she woke up and hugged me tight making the wounds on my stomach produce pain, I screeched just a little loud telling her it hurts. She got off me and said sorry.

"Oh, Minji, I am so very sorry for earlier, I was just a little mad..." she said caressing my cheek, I held her hand and kissed her gently, "It's okay Hanni, I'm fine" I replied pulling away from the kiss, but she pulled me back and kissed me again, she slipped her toung in and started to move it around.

I moaned in the kiss and responded slowly and gently, making sure not to hurt her. She pulled away from the kiss and a string of saliva connecting our lips, she stared in my eyes and looked away, her face was red showing that she liked it, I smiled and chuckled at her sudden reaction to the kiss. I looked to the side and saw Hyein recording us.

She was smirking and I think she sent it to someone, I rushed to her and grabbed her phone, the message was already sent and I can't do anything about it, it was an unknown number, it didn't have a name, I asked Hyein who this was and she just answered with I don't know saying that she also didn't know who the number was, I told her to block that number immediately since she and Hanni and I didn't know the munber.

She obeyed and blocked the number, next we heard a knock, I told the bodyguards outside the room to check it, the bodyguards went downstairs and I heard one of the bodyguards scream intruder, we locked the door and went to the bathroom in the room we were in, we also locked to door to the bathroom and called the cops, luckily we had weapons in the bathroom and that I used for emergencies in the house.

Hyein was crying, she prayed quietly in the corner of the bathroom asking the Lord to keep us safe. Hanni was also crying clinging into my arm for safety, I held the door and the doorknob so if anyone who got the bedroom door open cannot open the bathroom door, I also started to cry a little, feeling scared that might lose both Hanni and Hyein.

I heard faint gunshots and screams, I heard it many more times until I couldn't take it anymore, I went to get the shotgun I had in my bathroom shelf, I opened the door and went outside, ready to face the coward that was trespassing my territory, Hanni held my hand not wanting to let me go, feeling rage and anger filling me, I brushed her hand off and closed the door.

I went outside and saw him, he was wearing a black hooded jacket and grey pants, I shot him in the leg making him stumble down the stairs, he got all the way down, I followed him and shot him more and more until his body became unconscious, he was motionless. Then the police barged in the house armed with guns and knifes, the police officer saw me and asked what happened, I told the police man that I killed him, the police officers took him and the people in the house that were shot by the intruder to the hospital.

I went back upstairs going to check on the two that I left in the bathroom, I knocked on the door telling them it's me, they opened the door and hugged me, their warm hands embraced me and held me, they cried and told me that they thought I was gonna die, I told them not to worry as I was not injured during the fight. They then let go of me and wiped their tears, I smiled and hugged them again.

I knew it was late but I had to take the somewhere to eat dinner. We decided to go to McDonald's to eat, we got changed, drove there, ate, and went back home, we went to the nearest McDonald's which was only a few meters away our house, it wasn't very expensive and it was also good to eat there, it was rated 5 stars for their good meals and drinks, they also had and small inner playground for the kids to play. We were very tired after we got home.

Hyein rode my back, because she was getting sleepy after we were close to the house, We changed our clothes and went to sleep, but then I woke up to a sudden tap on the window, it starled me, but it was only a fucking small bird, I groaned frustratedly and tried to get back to sleep but couldn't, Hanni and Hyein was clinging to me, and Hanni was fucking snoring!

I was suddenly feeling horny, one of them were holding my cock, I squirmed trying to get it of, but they squeezed it, making me wail quietly in pain, I looked down and saw Hyein's hand! Shit! I removed one of my arms from Hanni's head and removed her hand, I sighed in relief thinking this was over, but it wasn't! Her hand went back and my cock twitched, I tried to resist it but couldn't, I let her touch my clothed cock for a few moments until I stopped her. I woke her up telling her what she was doing to me, she apologized and stopped her actions.

I managed to sleep in the remaining hours of the night, and I wished I slept sooner, because I knew that I won't be able to wake up in the morning as it was already 3:25p.m., I sighed as I could finally get to sleep, after hours of staying awake I finally got to close my sleepy eyes.