Chapter 17: Sleepy Head

-------In the morning-------

|HYEIN'S POV|

Hanni unnie woke up first, she stretched her arms and headed downstairs, I followed her and left Minji unnie alone in the room. Once I reached downstairs, I saw Hanni unnie head to the kitchen to cook breakfast, then the chef asked if he could do the cooking instead, Hanni unnie think for a moment until finally answered with a no, the chef then left the kitchen and went outside.

I went to Hanni unnie, and said, "Unnie, can you teach me how to cook?" I asked, she nodded and pulled me closer to her. She placed me in front of the counter, she went to my back and held my hands to guide me. I felt a little shy because of the fact that she was teaching me this way, she placed her head on my shoulder and continued guiding me. After a while, I made rice omelet with spring onions on the top with ketchup and pepper? I don't know if we're supposed to be adding that but I don't really care that much.

Minji unnie went downstairs and saw us, but she didn't mind, she just sat in the couch and rest there with her phone in her hand watching some random tiktoks, after we were done making two more, we placed it on the table and called Minji unnie to and eat her breakfast, she stood up from the couch headed for the table. She sat in one of the chairs and started to eat.

We did the same and chitchat in the table until we were done eating, I went upstairs and left Hanni unnie and Minji unnie downstairs. I went to Minji unnies room and layed there just staring into the ceiling, I had nothing to do and I was also bored, I retrieved my phone from the nightstand and decided to watch a few movies. After I finished about 4 movies I realized that the two I left downstairs were taking too long, they were definitely making out again.

I got up and went downstairs, but when I got closer and closer, I heard whimpers and moans, I went closer and heard them more clearly, "Fuck... Minji, Hyein might see us..." Hanni unnie said, "Don't worry she won't" Minji unnie replied, I peeked at the wall beside me to see them and they were making out, just like I said, I sighed and went back to Minji unnies room, I layed down on the bed and took a nap.

When I woke up, I saw Hanni unnie beside me, she was also sleeping or taking a nap, I got closer to her and hugged her. She woke up and said that I can continue sleeping, and I did, I closed my eyes again and took another nap.

I never expected to wake up again but I did, and I was still paking sleepy(Hyein can't swear yet😂), I groaned in frustration, I tried to take a nap again, but I just couldn't do it, I then got up and went downstairs, Minji unnie was sitting on the couch watching TV, I went closer and joined her, I sat on the couch and leaned my head on her shoulder. She then placed her hand around me and we continued watching until the movie was done, Minji unnie asked what movie we should watch next and I suggested with 365 days, she widened her eyes but she just continued(sry for the underline thing, it was an accident😭).

We watched and finished the movie, I saw a huge bulge on Minji unnies pants, I wasn't familiar with it so I touched it, Minji unnies looked at me and told me to continue, I obeyed and rubbed it, it also looked like Minji unnie was enjoying it so I went faster and faster until Minji unnie told me to stop. I removed my hand from the bulge and left to get a cup of water, I went back and sat beside her, I leaned to her shoulder again and slept immediately.

|MINJI'S POV|

Hyein is so cute when sleeping, and she's now sleeping on my lap! She so fucking cute! Then Hanni saw us. She sat beside us and took Hyein away from me, I looked at her in disbelief and took her back. We were doing this continuesly until Hyein woke up again, "What the heck are you guys doing??" she asked while rubbing her eyes, "Sorry, Hyein, you can continue sleeping" I replied with a bright smile.

She layed her head on my lap again and slept, Hanni looked at me dead in the eyes and I just ignored it, not wanting to look at her, she also turned her head away and took out her phone and texted somebody, I snatched her phone and looked at the messages, she was talking shit about me with Danielle. She took her phone away from me and apologized in a whisper, I didn't respond, meaning I didn't want to talk to her until tomorrow.

She frowned and deleted a message which I think I didn't read, she apologized again but with a louder voice, I ignored her yet again and took out my phone and asked Danielle to pick Hyein up after dinner, as I will have to punish Hanni, she said okay and just went offline. I threw my head back, feeling tired of everything I've done today, I never felt like this before, I felt betrayal and sadness? Whatever, I just brushed it off and slowly lifted Hyeins head up to go to the kitchen and ask the chef to cook us dinner.

I asked the chef to cook spaghetti for dinner, he started cooking and finished after. We sat on the chairs and ate, we finished eating and waited patiently for Dani. She arrived, but I noticed something weird, Haerin was struggling to walk? I approached Haerin and asked what wrong, she stared at me for a moment and said, "Me and Dani just finished our make out session in the car" she whispered, I looked at her in shock.

I also looked at Danielle and asked her about her make out session with Haerin, she smirked and replied with, "It's was good" I was also shocked to her response and waved goodbye to Hyein, because she was leaving for a few days, she waved back and closed the door.

Hanni looked at me and kissed me in the cheek, I kissed her in the cheek too and sat on the couch with my legs wide open, she bit her lip and straddled me making my member hard, she grinded in a slow pace and increased after a few minutes, I held her waist and kissed her aggressively, she responded and eventually stopped moving, she told me that we were gonna have to do it tomorrow, because it was already late. I felt a little frustrated but agreed to her decision, after that we changed our clothes and slept.