Chapter 7: Shopping Spree

--------At morning-------

I woke up first before Minji, I wanted to go somewhere, I prepared clothes for the shopping spree, I prepared a black turtle neck jacket with jeans and a coat, I prepared my self a sweater with a skirt and a purse.

I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for us both, I cooked bacon with eggs, I also prepared some desserts like cake, fruit salad and ice cream.

¦Minji's POV¦

I woke up and Hanni wasn't beside me, I looked for her and even shouted her name, she went upstairs and said she was cooking breakfast, "Hanni, why are there clothes in the bed?" I asked, "Were going shopping and if you don't want to no kisses for a month" I looked at her and grabbed both of her shoulders and said, "Were going shopping!" she smiled and kissed my cheek, "Breakfast is ready downstairs, take a bath first before going downstairs" I did what she said and went downstairs, she prepared too much food, "How are we going to eat all this? It's too many" she death stared me and then smiled, what's wrong with her? "Were not going to eat there in the mall so that's why I prepared so many" she said, I sighed and hoped that I could eat all this with her.

I was so full and Hanni didn't even eat that much, she let me eat everything, "Wait here, I'm going to take a bath and don't go inside the room, I'm going to change" I didn't listen to her, I wanted to see her body, I went upstairs and opened the door, Hanni was naked, she covered her breast with her hand and the other hand in her womanhood, "Hey! I told you to wait downstairs,
" I'm sorry I forgot to get my watch" I said, she looked at me suspiciously and just continued to change in her clothes, I went back down and waited for her outside beside my car.

She went outside and went into the front car seet, I drove the car to the mall, Hanni was trying to unzip my pants, but I held her hand and threw it away, she sulked and wouldn't talk to me.

--------At the mall-------

¦Hanni's POV¦

We arrived at the mall, I wandered around and Minji held my hand so I won't get lost, we went past many bag brand stores(I don't know what to call them😭), we went to Gucci, "I want a bag, Minji" I said in a baby voice, "No Hanni, I don't want to" she said, let go of her hand and ran straight.

I think I ran too far I couldn't find Minji anywhere when I went back to the direction I went, I was getting worried that I might get kidnaped, I asked the police, they said they haven't seen her and offered me help to find her.

We searched everywhere and still couldn't find her, I was getting even more worried and went to the bathroom to pee before searching for her again, I was done peeing and went back to the police that is still helping me, we finally found her, she was at a restaurant with some girl.

She looked at me and told me to come to her, I did but I was stomping, I was jealous, she was with another girl and I sat beside her, "Hey are you angry? She's just a friend you know, I don't like her" she whispered, "Just a friend you say?" I whispered back, she sighed and told her friend we were gonna leave.

I didn't talk to Minji, "Hanni stop being so dramatic, I told you that she's just a friend, stop acting like this" she said, I side-eyed her and looked away, she got upset and also didn't talk to me, we got to the car, I sat in the front car seet, I still didn't talk to her, "Baby, I'm sorry.." she said, I ignored her and continued to drive.

We got home, Minji sat on the couch, I sat beside her kept apologizing still she won't talk to me, I went upstairs and layed on the bed, I left Minji downstairs, she went upstairs and layed down with me,"I want to make out with you" I said confidently, she looked at me and said"No, but we'll do it tomorrow night" I smiled and changed to my pajamas because we went home late, after done changing, I layed back with Minji who was reading a book, I placed the book down and kissed her, I missed it, she pulled away and continued to read her book, I got upset, but still I didn't want to tell her, I checked the time, it was 10:43p.m.,it was almost 11:00p.m.,"Baby, it's late, let's sleep" I told her, she listened to me and put down her book, she played down beside me and hugged me, I hugged her back and slept.

I woke up to tapping in the window, it was a bird, I wanted to see it closer, I slowly lifted up Minji's arm and went closer to the window, but the bird flew away before I could even open the window, Minji saw me pulled me away from the window, "Get back to bed with me" she said coldly, I got scared and listened to her words and went back to bed to sleep with her.

It was getting hot, I unbottoned my pajama and removed the blanket, I marked sure I didn't wake up Minji, I wanted to let her sleep properly, I turned to the other side, Minji was still hugging me, her hand twichted and I stopped moving, I thought she was awake, I looked back, she was still asleep, I tried to sleep but the heatness won't stop, she noticed me and touched my boobs, I put it down, but she was just moving to the other side, I thought she was awake, I bottoned my pajamas back on and hugged her in the back, I placed the blanket on top of me and slept.