Chapter 15: Rules To Follow

¦HANN'S POV¦

Minji yelled in my ear telling me to get up from bed, I rub my eyes getting my phone as I check the time, it was only 5:05a.m.,it was fucking early in the morning and I'm still sleepy.

Minji yelled in my ear again, but louder, I felt like my ears were going to get hurt so I sat up, my eyes wide open, "The fuck do you want, babe" I haven't called her that in months, "Were making rules" Minji said sternly, "later, when it's 8:00a.m.or something" I replied as I lay my head back to my pillow.

"No, we're doing it now" I whined and struggled to get up, because I was still sleepy and my girlfriend decided it was a good time to wake me up so damn early that I forgot to fix the bed.

Minji gave me a glass of water before going back downstairs to refill the cup I drank from, I followed her downstairs and saw the bodyguards and maids all sitting on the big couch in the living room, they all looked sleepy.

I sat in the small space left in the couch enough for me to fit in, Minji went in front of the couch and discussed the rules we had to follow starting now, everyone listened and payed attention to what Minji was saying.

The discussion was long and it took one damn hour for Minji to finish what she was saying, that she even showed us papers that reminded us what she said, she should've hang it on the walls than wake us up early in the morning.

Minji hanged the copies of the rules in the walls, making sure they and I didn't forget, but I think Minji was changing her personality, she wasn't like the sweet and caring Minji like before, this time she cold and stern, and I didn't like it, after she was done hanging the copies of paper, I approached her and asked if she was fine, she didn't answer, she just looked at me expressionless, I asked her again, it took her a few minutes to answer, she just said she was fine.

I went upstairs to check on Hyein, because we left her in the room, I opened the door and saw her sleeping, her hair was covering her face, I sighed deeply and walked to the bed, I sat at the edge of the bed and moved her hair out of the way, I wanted to see her face, her eyes were closed, she looked so cute and pretty.

She opened her eyes and sat up, she rubbed her eyes and hugged me, I kissed her forehead and gently placed her back at bed, "Stay with me unnie...."she said, I nodded and layed beside her, she cuddled with me and buried her face on my chest, she was so cute, I looked at the door and saw Minji standing there.

She was staring at us, then she went inside and went to get her phone, she went back outside and went back downstairs, all though I think Minji was jealous, I was still worried, she has never acted like this before, it was like she was starting to hate me or she just fine like what she said a while ago.

Once Hyein was fully asleep, I carefully got off bed and went to where Minji was, she was sitting in the couch, she was on her phone with her legs wide open, I went to her and sat beside her, she didn't look at me, she was focused on her phone, scrolling through tik tok, I held her hand and asked, "Baby, are you okay? Tell me, please" she slowly moved her head to look at me, "I'm fine, Hanni, leave me alone" Minji said in a cold manner, it sent shivers down my spine.

She looked back at her phone and scrolled through tik tok again, I sighed deeply, "Tell me if you need something OK?" I got up from the couch and went upstairs to retreave my phone, once I got upstairs, I went to Minji's room and searched for my phone, it wasn't where I placed it, it was under the pillow, I looked at Hyein who was obviously pretending to sleep.

I smiled and started to tickle Hyein, she laughed loudly and kept telling me to stop, but I was having fun and I didn't stop until Minji came upstairs and told me to stop because we were being to noisy, I listened and stopped, she slammed the door shut and went back downstairs, "What happened, unnie, did you have a fight?" Hyein asked worried why Minji was acting like that.

"It's nothing, Hyein, she just started acting like that..." I replied sadly, tears started to flow down my cheek as I fell on the ground, crying so much, Hyein went beside me and started to comfort me from crying, "I just miss the past Minji, Hyein, it's okay..." I explained why I was crying, and then Hyein started crying too, "Don't cry Hyein..." she was crying hard, she never stopped until 7:00a.m.

¦MINJI'S POV¦

I could hear Hanni and Hyein crying upstairs, I never cared and just continued doing what I was doing, then I heard footsteps coming down, "This is all your fault Minji, you made her cry" Hanni said out of anger, "Well I don't fucking care Hanni" I replied as I clenched my fist ready to punch someone.

"Oh... You don't care huh?" Hanni said as she threw something at me, I dodged it and punched her in the face, her nose started to bleed, she wiped the blood off and kicked me, it didn't affect me at all, I pushed her to the ground, got on top of her and punched her several times," You fucking bitch. I wish... I wish I never met you!!" I yelled at her.

Tears fell down her eyes as held my fist to stop me from punching, she pushed me on the floor and punched me more times than I did on her, I held her neck and choked her, she held my hands unable to remove it from her neck, then I felt someone stab me with a knife at my back, I let go of Hanni's neck and screamed loud, loud enough to make the neighbors hear me.

I looked back and saw Hyein, I was about to attack her, but Hanni held me, she signaled Hyein to remove the knife from my back and give it to her, she understood her signal and pulled the knife out, she gave it to Hanni and backed away, Hanni let go of me and pounced on me, she stabbed me continuesly, until I passed out, the last thing I saw when I passed out was Hanni crying.

She was beside me saying sorry multiple times. I woke up with bandages all around my body, Hanni was sitting on a chair beside me, she was asleep, I struggled to get up, Hyein was sitting beside Hanni with a chair also asleep, once I finally got up, I went to the balcony to get some fresh air, it was afternoon, I stared at the view of my balcony, it was so beautiful.