Chapter 10: Let's Go Out

-------At morning-------

Hanni woke up first, she went out the room to check Haerin and Danielle, she in their room and saw them sleeping peacefully in their bed, she took out her phone and started taking pics of them both.

Danielle woke up to the sound of Hanni's phone taking shots, she stared at her blankly before getting up naked, Hanni widened her eyes in the sight of Danielle in front of her, Danielle noticed and took the blanket from the bed to cover herself, she had a dick, Hanni looked away and Dani ran to her and pushed her out.

Hanni was left outside with her pajamas on, still shocked, she went back in their hotel room and layed down with Minji, after she layed down, Minji's eyes flutter open to see Hanni in her her arms, "Good morning Minji" Hanni said, "Good morning" she said lazily, she was still sleepy so she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Hanni pouted in her girlfriends behavior, she got off Minji's bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath and she then realized that she forgot to get some clothes, "Minji!" she shouted, she heard foootsteps approaching the door, Minji was outside, she knocked on the door and asked Hanni if she was still in the shower, Hanni wasn't in the shower she lied by saying she wasn't.

Minji went inside and asked her what she wanted, Minji saw Hanni naked in front of her, Hanni smirked and placed her finger on Minji's chest, "Can you get me clothes?" she said seductively, looking at Minji up and down, Minji blushed and went ouside to get clothes for her girlfriend.

She prepared clothes for her and left it on top of the toilet bowl, "The clothes are on top of the bowl!" Minji shouted, "Okay! Thanks baby" Hanni responded,Minji saw Hyein on Hanni's bed, she knew what she did and got jealous, she side eyed her and went back to her bed to watch movies an her phone.

When Hanni was done taking a bath, she went outside with the clothes Minji prepared for her, she wanted to go out and eat, she asked Minji and she said no she asked again and she said no, Hanni sulked, she went on her bed hugged Hyein for comfort, Minji got jealous, but she didn't want to show it, she just looked away and continued watching on her phone.

Hanni saw her reaction and placed a kiss on Hyeins forehead, Minji got even more jealous and said they where going out, "Yay!" Hanni said, Minji got frustrated with Hanni and also took a bath, "Hey, what about me?" Hyein asked, "Your not coming" Minji said, "Oh come on! It's always me! Let me come with you guys!" Hyein said, Minji was getting irritated with her blabbering and told her to shut up, Hyein started tearing up and hugged Hanni, "Well thats not nice..." Hanni said in disappointment, "B-but she--" Minji stuttered and let her go with them, Hanni's face lightned up and hugged Minji, the woman placed a fake smile on her face and went back to what she was doing, Minji went inside and took a bath, Hanni and Hyein could hear the shower, she sneaked up in the bathroom and jumpscared Minji, she fell on the ground and bumped her head on the bath tub.

She got up with her head bleeding, "Are you okay?" Hanni asked, "No.." Minji said holding her forehead, it was bleeding, Hanni rushed to find the kit, after she found it she went back to Minji and placed medicine on her forehead, Minji wailed in pain as the cotton touched her forehead, "Ahhh! That's hurts! Be gentle" Minji grolwed, "Then stop moving!" Hanni said, Minji got frustrated again and stopped moving, Hanni was done cleansing her woung and placed the kit back.

¦Hanni's POV¦

"Why? What happened?" Hyein asked in curiosity,"Minji bumped her head, hard" she said, "Because of you!" Minji shouted from the bathroom, Hyein jumped in surprise and looked at Hanni, "Is it true?..." she asked, "Yeah, it is.." Hyein looked at her with a blank expression and looked away, Hanni was embarrassed.

They heard knocking on the door, Hyein opened the door and saw the food service, "Is this room 18?"the food service guy said," No, this is room 20"Hyein said, the food service guy left and said sorry for disturbing us, Hyein said it was okay and closed the door.

She then went to my bed and took my phone, she saw what I was ordering, "Whats this...?" she said as she looked closer, I grabbed my phone and locked it, "Hey... I wanted to see that..." she said, I said no and said it was too young for her to see that, she pouted and layed back on my bed, I sighed in relief and placed my phone in my pockets.

I asked Hyein to check on Dani and Haerin, she said okay and went to their room, since they've been quiet since I left their room a while ago, I also came with her to check on them, Haerin was sitting on Dani's lap facing her, they where kissing, Danielle saw us and got angry, "Hey! I told you to stay in your room!" she shouted, "Since when?" I asked, "Since now! Get out!" she said, "Okay okay calm down we're going out" I said, I held Hyein hand and ran back to our room.

I went to Minji and told her everything I saw, she got shocked, "Wait. Really?" she asked, I said yeah and she started jumping randomly, I got confused, "Why are you jumping?" I asked,"It's just--" she said, "Just what?" I said, "Amazing!" she responded back, I held the bridge of my nose, I was stressed already and Minji kept on jumping, "Stop jumping" I said, "Why?" she asked, "Because it's annoying!" I shouted, she started to cry, "Oh my gosh! Now why are you crying!" I shouted, she cried even more and didn't talk to me, I felt guilty and tried to talk to her, but she just kept ignoring me.

I even tried hugging her, but she would push me away! She only started talking to me when it was nighttime, I hugged her and said I was sorry, she forgave me and got ready to go to sleep.