Chapter 9: Vacation Plans

-------At morning-------

¦Hanni's POV¦

I noticed that Minji wasn't beside me anymore, "Minji!" I shouted, I heard running in the stairs, she barged in, "Is there something wrong?" she asked, "I want vacation aaand Danielle, Haerin and Hyein is coming, say no and no sex for 1 month" she quickly agreed, I smiled and spread open my arms, she sighed and carried me in a bridal style.

I just wanted a hug and I didn't expect this, but I just kissed her cheek and asked her to put me down, she refused and continued to carry me.

She only put me down when we arrived downstairs, there was breakfast in the dinning table, Minji offered me a chair, I accepted it and sat down, the food smelled good, she even made toast, my favorite snack, I only ate the toast and Minji told me to eat more and I did, I didn't want to waste the food.

I went back upstairs and packed my things, we were planning to go to Hawaii and stay there for a few weeks and I called Dani, I asked her if she could come with us, she agreed to come, I also asked her if she could bring the others and she also agreed, I said thank you and ended the call, I was so excited for the vacation, I prepared clothes for me and Minji, after that I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I wanted Minji with me.

I called Minji upstairs and asked her, "Okay.. But why?" she asked in curiosity, "I just want to, now remove your clothes and get in here!" she put her hand up and said okay, she removed her clothes and got in the bathroom with me, I washed her body including her dick, she groaned, "Wash my body too, Minji!" I shouted, I was getting annoyed, because she wasn't even washing my body while I was washing hers.

She started to move quickly, she scrubbed my back, washed my hair and the other parts of my body, I shivered in contact with her touch, she was smirking and tried to get close to my private part, but I just slapped her hand from getting closer to my private part, she frowned and continued, I felt slightly bad for Minji, so I hugged her, she hugged me back, but she also grabbed and slapped my butt, I moaned and pushed her away, she shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me.

I blushed and covered my face with both my hands, she saw me blushing and kissed me lightly in the lips, I blushed even more, she just smiled, I was going to kill her, I accidentally slapped her face, she held her cheek with her plam and started to cry, I hugged her and said sorry multiple times, but she won't stop crying, I had no other choice, I kissed her and let her sit on the bathrooms floor, I sat on top of her and continued kissing her.

She stopped crying and hugged me. We got out the bathroom after we were done taking a bath, I changed into the clothes I prepared which was a light purple hoodie and a tennis skirt and Minji was wearing a turtle neck t-shirt with jeans and long boots, I gave her a glasses which made her look more attractive and hot.

We went downstairs and went outside to get in the car, it was a 10 minute drive to the airport. When we got there, Dani and the others were waiting for us, "What took you guys so long" Danielle asked, "We woke up late" I said to her, "Hmm... I don't believe you, what did you actually do?" she said smirking, I blushed and hid behind Minji, they smirked and laughed and I saw Dani and Haerin holding hands, I bought out my phone and took a picture, Danielle saw me and asked for my phone, I refused and sticked my toung out, she got annoyed and walked to me while I just stood there, then I noticed some girl staring at Minji, I got mad and kissed Minji in the cheek, she got jealous and just rolled her eyes, I smiled evily and clinged to Minji until the girl left.

After some time it was our flight next, we got up and we gave our tickets to the security guard, he let us in and we walked to our plane, it was crowded, some people were even stepping at the back of my shoes, I got irritated and tried to find my seat as fast as I can, I found it and sat down feeling relieved, I looked for the others who tried to catch up to me, I found them and went back to my seat.

The flight attendant said we were taking of, she asked us to put on our seat belts and wait until we land, we followed her orders, after I was done I looked out the window, the view was beautiful, I took out my phone and took a picture, I sent it to Danielle, she looked at me from the other side to see Danielle smiling, I saw them holding hands again, she saw me and frowned, I smiled and texted her sorry, she accepted it and smiled at me.

We waited for 8 hours for the plane to land, we got down and I was starting to sweat from the intense heat, I wasn't wearing anything under my hoodie, so I had to hold it until we got to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel and bought two rooms, because one room has two beds and we didn't know where to put Hyein, she said she was just gonna sleep with Danielle and Haerin, we agreed and went to our rooms, it was big and it was also beautiful, I jumped on the bed and placed the blanket on top of me, Minji sighed and went to her bed, "I want to sleep with you" I said, "No, you keep kicking my leg" she said, I frowned and just layed back down in my bed.

We changed our clothes and brushed our teeth, Minji was on her phone until midnight, I couldn't sleep because I kept hearing noises from Danielle and Haerin's room, Hyein went in our room and layed beside me, she hugged me and said they were making out, "Wait, are you for real?" she nodded, I was shocked, but still got to sleep and then I woke up to pee and went back to sleep with Hyein.