Chapter 6 : Dinner Time (M)

¦Hanni's POV¦

I was still looking at Minji's little brother, he looked young, Minji looked at me and asked"What's wrong? Who are you looking at?"I looked at her and pointed at him, she lowered my finger," Don't do that, or else your my dad's next victim"i got scared and pulled away my finger, "Whats his name?" I asked quietly"His name is Sunoo, he's just 13yrs old... "I was shocked and stayed quiet for a while.

¦Minji's POV¦

Hanni was feeling bad for sunoo, she hasn't been talking until the food was done cooking, she stared at the food for a while before eating it, we still had dessert, I was getting horny and my cock was getting hard, Hanni looked at me and knew what was going on, she started to rub my crotch which made me twitch, I looked at her, she was smirking at me and rubbed faster, she wasn't even eating her dessert, I held her hand and threw it away, because my dad might see us both doing something he doesn't want us to do, she got upset and didn't talk to me until we left my dads house.

We went to my car and drove home, after we were home, Hanni pounced on me and kissed me harshly, I tried to push her away, but it won't budge she was hugging me to tightly, I think she was waiting for me to response, I tried it and she stopped, we stared at each other for a while before Hanni started to undress herself, I looked at her and kissed her lips, she pushed me away and started to undress me too, I just let her be and I just looked at her face, admiring her beauty, after she was done removing my clothes in the top, she kneeled down the floor and unziped my pants to reveal my boxers with my cock showing a huge bulge, she rubbed it and removed my boxers showing my cock, it was standing straight, she got up and went to a drawer, I was confused but I just sat there, she took out a measuring tape and measured my dick, "9 inches, it's big Minji... Why is it so big?" I was confused to why she said why was it so big, "Because I'm a grown woman" I said, "That makes sense..." she threw the measuring tape on the ground and sat on my lap, she then started to remove her skirt, she was already wet, "Lay on your back" I did what she said and layed down on the couch.

She sat on my face, she shivered in contact with my lips on her pussy, I held her waist and she started to move  her hips, I licked her pussy and placed my toung in her vagina, "Ahh....!​Deeper Minji!" I went deeper into her pussy, "Arggg... Fuck!" she sweared in my house, which was extremely illegal, but I liked her, so I let her be.

After some time she came in my mouth and got off my face, I could finally breathe properly, "Can I suck your dick?" she asked, I nodded and then she did her thing, "Ahh... Wider baby" I said, she listened to what I said, I came in her mouth after a few minutes, she swallowed every drop of semen.

--------At Minji's dad house-------

"Ahhh! Dad! Slow down...!"​Sunoo exclaimed, Minji's dad went faster and came inside sunoo, "Don't tell me what to do, Sunoo, I'm your father and you should listen to me only" Minji's dad said coldly, "I'm sorry dad..." Minji's dad pulled his hair and said, "I told you to call me master"Sunoo was screaming in pain, because Minji's dad was pulling his hair too hard," All fours now, Sunoo"he said coldly, Sunoo listened to him and got on all fours, Minji's dad thrusted hard and fast into Sunoos's asshole, he screamed and moaned at Minji's dad and cried hardly, he was also beaten up after they were done with thier session.

-------Back at Minji's house-------

¦Hanni'sPOV¦

"Minji,faster! Argg....!" I ​exclaimed, Minji followed my request and also went deeper, I was a moaning mess and I also had a chance to be top.

After 5 hours of mating(15 rounds), we were finally done, Minji looked at me and kissed me, I responded back and slept with her, because it was already late.

-------At morning-------

Minji woke up first, "Minji-ah, don't leave me in bed alone" I said in a baby voice, she looked at me, "I'm going to cook breakfast, I'm gonna bring it here to you" she said with a smile, I nodded and went back to sleep, Minji woke me up, "What do you want..?" I said lazily, "breakfast is done" it was pancakes with bananas, strawberries and berries, I finished eating and gave the plate to Minji, it was good, but I wanted to leave some for later.

I finally got of bed, but fell on the ground, I remembered last night and I became stressed, I got up and struggled to walk downstairs, I tripped, but Minji caught me right after I hit the ground, "Whoa.. Are you okay?" I looked at her and said, "No Minji and it was all your fault!" she looked at me confused and asked"Why is it my fault? Your the one who wanted to do it" I went silent and looked away, I went back upstairs and banged the door shut.

¦Minji's POV¦

I was still confused to why she blamed me, I went upstairs and saw her naked, she just took a bath, I quickly closed the door and ran back downstairs, I thought she would kill me.

Hanni came down all dressed, she then sat on my lap and asked for my phone, I gave it to her, she opened you tube and started to watch some videos on my phone, I was peeking to what she was doing, she went to my shopping app and bought condoms, a vibrator, lube and other things. I took my phone and canceled her order, she looked at me and started to cry, "Why are you crying? They're too expensive!" it was 10, 342 dollars in total, she looked at me and said"Its not that expensive! Your rich!"I looked at her for a while and responded with,"Did you even see the prices of those things! They're over my budget!" she responded with, "Hmp! I hate you!" I also started crying, I pushed her off my lap and went upstairs stomping.

¦Hanni's POV¦

I think I made Minji angry and sad, I went upstairs, she was asleep, I layed down beside her and slept, we both skipped dinner, but it didn't matter since we ate too much food at lunch.