Once he gets to the window he goes in silent. He takes one step and falls he didn't even touch the floor and falls.

*dud*

Al wakes up to the sound of Vx falling. He gets up quick and doesn't see monitor to his right. Vx gets worried and hides beside his bed not wanting to get caught and breathed silent and slowly

Al gets up decided to go to the closet to get ready. But remote gets an idea a stupid one. Vx tries to get into his bed to surprise him, but the sound of shuffling gets Al to turn to see him on his bed.

Al gets scared to see him even when he's nearly unclothed and uses his hands to point at monitor which sended his black tenticles at him holding him to the bed.

"Hey Al i just want to talk ok!" Vx says trying to move.

"At least get some clothes on!" Vx says.

"What are you doing here!" Al says after getting his good suit on.

"I'm here to talk but no violance!" He says still trying to move.

As Al gets his tenticles as but his up right Vx sees a mirror with kiss marks and pictures of him in Al's room.

"Why do you have that?" Vx says raising a eyebrow.

"What?" Al says releasing one of his hand with one ear on the side tilting his head also holding an eyebrow.

Vx points at the mirror with his pictures on it.

Al quickly turning red and trying to explain our think what to say but messes up entirely "My sex fantisies about you are none of your buissness Vx!" He says no realizing it.

"Whaaaat..." monitor says when an open mouth with one eyebrow up turning red in the process.

"What no!" He says putting both of his hands down with a red face then covering his mouth.

Him putting down his hand releases Remote but he still sits down criss cross.

"Okay that's not the point okay!" Vx says calming him down.

"This is between us!" Vx says putting his hands out.

"Y-yea us..." Al says looking down being red putting in arm in the other.

"I know Al i know how you feel about me" he says doing the same thing putting his arms on his other looking down.

Al goes to sit on the other side of Vx on the bed facing the window other than the door.

"I know you love me and i do to" his says now putting his arm on his cheek tilting his head the other on his leg.

"Y-you d-do?" Al says now looking up at Vx but his head tilted down with his hands crossed his finger tapping his arm.

"I think we should go out with each other" Vx says

"Not on a date!" Vx says getting all red.

"But a time together to relive our feelings." Vx says his body still in place.

"Fine I'll give you a deal..." Vx says ashamed.

Al eyes turn into volumes and his smile is big as ever with the aura around him.