After reaching the top of the stairs, I cross the corridor and reach near my room.
But as soon as I come in front of the door of the room, I am shocked to see the scene in front of me, Neil is on the bed and Tina leans closer to my Neil and then she turns towards the door, but a feeling of fear of being caught immediately appears on her face.

What is she doing here? Is she trying to do something wrong with my Neil again?

Avni's pov. ENDS.

Tina's pov. Start

I was just looking for an opportunity to execute the plan I have made for today,
But that task is made easy by Simran and Raj when they reach here, Khanna House, with Ansh.

Avni gets busy between the family and Ansh, and when she makes custard for everyone and especially when she prepares a separate bowl for Neil So that made my work easier...During all this my eyes are on Avni and then as soon as I get a chance, Avni moves away from those custards, I immediately enter the kitchen and add the drug to Neil's bowl which will help me in doing my work.
While I was doing this work, Shweta aunty reached there, but thank God she probably didn't see me mixing anything in Neil's bowl.

Like last time, this time I have not mixed a sleeping pill but something due to which Neil will not remain conscious even when he is awake, I know he doesn't take drugs, so when he gets intoxicated for the first time, he won't be able to tolerate it and I have to take advantage of that moment.

I am standing upstairs and hiding, waiting for Neil to come upstairs to the room because it is also obvious that he will be in pain as soon as the medicine starts taking effect but he will not tell anyone because being an ideal husband and son, he would not want to worry his family, especially his beloved wife.

And when he comes to his room, Avni, who does not stick to him much in front of family, will be giving time to her bhai, bhabhi and Ansh and I will take advantage of that time when she is busy downstairs, so that I can make Neil mine on the other side.

Neil heads towards his room and as he walks, his steps are staggering, I follow him but then just as Neil is about to fall, I quickly go in front of him and hold him.

But as soon as he sees me, I get shocked when he calls me Avni...But immediately I smirk that the effect of the medicine has worked well...If he is unconsciously considering me as Avni then it will be easier for me to do what I want to do, He will think of me as Avni and love me, and seeing me in his arms, the real Avni's pride will be hurt.
And this is what I have to do, to hurt Avni's pride.

I brought Neil into the room with difficulty because due to his height and manly weight, it was difficult to handle him while carrying him, I bring him to the room and there too with difficulty I make him lie down on the bed.
During all this, Neil is talking to me only considering me as Avni which is making me feel jealous that he talks to her so lovingly even when he's intoxicated.

As soon as I lay Neil down on the bed, I stumble and fall on top of him, and the mark of my red lipstick gets on the shoulder of his white shirt, But that is nothing to worry about, today I will leave my mark completely on him, so what is the big deal if it is a lipstick mark.

After straightening Neil, I immediately turn to close the door so that no one disturbs me in my work.

But as soon as I turn to close the door, I get shocked, seeing that witch at the door...how this girl reaches on time, every time.

Earlier, even on the day of the reception, when I was about to enter the room, this girl came there and spoiled my plans and today again...How she stands in front of me every time to save him.