Ch-9.She's my fiance

Author's POV~

Megha knocked on Dhruv's door as he was getting dressed to leave.

"You ok in there?" Megha asked Dhruv hesitantly as she heard the sound of something fall in his room.

"Nope" Dhruv replied in the most frustrated voice.

Megha went inside Dhruv's room, with closed eyes, bumped into a table corner and was almost about to fall when Dhruv caught her by her hand and pulled her close by his right hand as his left hand was in a plaster.

She could feel his rock hard body and his hand around her waist as they were so close.

"Open your eyes Megha, the only thing I'm not wearing right now is a shirt, the rest is on" Dhruv said in a teasing manner.

Megha slowly opened one eye and then the other, she was dumbstruck for a few seconds as her eyes landed on his shirtless form which revealed a sculpted physique, honed through hours of dedication to the gym and rigorous training.

"Hello? hello? Earth to Megha?" Dhruv said gazing into Megha's deep brown eyes lost in him.

Megha came out of her thoughts in an instant and Dhruv said, "I know I'm hot and all, but didn't know I could do so much damage to you, might as well not wear the shirt anymore if that means you'll look at me like that for the rest of the day." mocking Megha with a smirk on his face.

"Ok, don't." and saying that Megha turned around to leave the room, but stopped when Dhruv said, "Soch lo Megha bahar aur bhi ladkiyaan hai, if you want them to see me like this then ok, I'll do what you said."

(Think again Megha, there are many other girls outside,if you want them to see me like this then ok, I'll do what you said.)

Megha took a deep breath and turning back put her hand forward and Dhruv gave Megha his shirt.

She put his shirt on him and after taking discharge from the hospital they went to the parking lot where at first Dhruv went to the driver's seat.

"What do you think you're doing, I'm not letting you drive with one hand." Megha said closing the car door which Dhruv had opened.

Dhruv said, "Okay ma'am" and went to sit in the passenger seat.

All through the way Megha warned Dhruv saying, "Tumhe discharge mila hai iska matlab yeh nehi ki tum completely theek ho gye ho, you're gonna stand in one place and just watch, but if I see you moving too much toh wapas hospital mei chor aaungi yaad rakhna"

(You have got discharged, doesn't mean that you are completely fine, you're gonna stand in one place and just watch but if I see you moving too much then I will take you back to the hospital remember that)

Dhruv gulped hearing Megha's order and said, "Who'd dare to do anything after they get a threat like this." but quickly said "Ok, ok I won't" when Megha glared at him.

Aradhana's POV~

I anxiously sat in my room in my engagement dress as I continuously kept checking the clock while I waited for Megha to arrive as she'd be doing my make-up.

Megha came into my room hastily and said, "Sorry Di, I got late, ab jaldi jaldi baitho apka makeup kar deti huun" (Sorry Di, I got late, now sit quickly, I will do your makeup)

She was better at doing makeup than I was and I didn't want a team of makeup artists just for the engagement which was intimate with just some close family and friends as we didn't want much of a fuss after the incident yesterday.

•••••••••

"I should've brought my medical kit cause you look so pretty, Rajveer might need it." Megha said teasing me.