Ch-4.My STAR

Aradhana's POV~

It took me 30 minutes to reach the venue.

And as I entered the venue I heard a "Hi" in a sly and familiar voice.

I turned to my side and saw the last person I was expecting to talk to in this event, I knew I had to face him but talking to him was something I didn't prepare for.

"Hello pretty lady!" each time I heard his voice, it did nothing but annoy me, I want to slap this guy so bad right now.

I looked at him with a blank expression on my face.

"I missed you my lady." he said walking closer to me.
"Don't cross your limits Mr. Riyansh Agnihotri." I said in a strong tone.

"Oh c'mon, it's been a year, can't we forget everything and start fresh, aur waise bhi personal and professional life ko mixup kyun karna?" (Why should we mix up our personal and professional life?) he said with a grin on his face.

"Huh, personal aur professional life ko mix up karna aapki fitrat hogi, Aradhana Singhania apne professional values ko aur personal relations ko alag hee rakhti hai, aur ek baat yaad rakhiyegaa
Mr. Agnihotri, apne rishton ko apne benefits ke liye maine nehi aapne use kiya tha" (Huh, it's your nature to mix up your personal and professional life, Aradhana Singhania keeps her professional values and personal relations separate and remember one thing Mr. Agnihotri, you were the one to use your personal relations for professional benefits, not me."  I said as I tried to keep myself calm. I turned around to walk away but he made a strong grip on my hand.

"LEAVE . MY. HAND." I said in a stern voice, while I controlled myself from slapping him.

Rajveer's POV~

I finally saw Aradhana, she was talking to someone, but it looked more like they were arguing, I had never seen Aradhana this angry before.

I walked a little closer to them and saw that as Aradhana tried to walk away from the guy he held her wrist, and I could tell by her expressions that she didn't like it one bit.

This was enough I won't be standing here doing nothing while someone's hurting MY STAR.

Just before I reached them, Aaru jerked the guy's hand and stepped on his feet with her heels and he lost his grip on her hand.

That's more like the brave Aradhana I know, that's my STAR and that's one of the many reasons I call her that.

He tried to walk closer to Aradhana again but I stepped in between them.

"Mr. Arora?" the guy exclaimed. I realised that it was Riyansh Agnihotri, our company was planning on doing a deal with his company, but I wondered if now this will even happen.

"Mr. Arora, yeh mera personal matter aap isme interfere maat kijiye, move aside." (Mr. Arora it's my personal matter please don't interfere in this, move aside) he said to me as he tried to move me aside and after an unsuccessful try he continued "Mr. Arora, bhuliye maat ki hum jald hee business partners banne wale hai and you wouldn't want to change that." (Mr. Arora don't forget that we're about to become business partners soon and you wouldn't want to change that.)

"Mr. Agnihotri, humaare deal ki baat aap naa kare toh hee behtar hoga, because, you need this partnership deal to finalize more than I do, because as much as I know, your company has been in loss since the past year and just so you remember, my father's company is your biggest investor, and don't make me, change THAT."
(Mr. Agnihotri, it's better if you don't talk about our deal, because you need this partnership deal to finalize more than I do because as much as I know your company has been in loss since the last 5 months and just so remember, my father's company is your biggest investor, and don't make me, change THAT.) I said with a grin on my face.