Ch-1.The Reunion

Nine years after graduation,a group of ex classmates decided to organise a high school reunion. Invitations were sent out to everyone,the date and venue was shared and it was decided that it'll be a weekend trip from Friday to Sunday and everyone would be returning on Monday.

Everyone eagerly awaited that day and it finally arrived.One by one everyone reached the venue. Soon, Aradhana also arrived at the venue to find two cozy looking bungalows.

 Soon, Aradhana also arrived at the venue to find two cozy looking bungalows

Aradhana met most of her old friends and classmates there.

She decided to share a room with two queen sized beds with her cousin Megha (also her classmate) and then decided to take a little tour of the bungalow.

After exploring the whole place Aradhana reached the front deck of the bungalow and as she was about to go inside,she bumped into someone and had almost lost her balance when she felt someone grabbing her hand,preventing her from falling.

After gaining her balance, looking down Aradhana mumbled an awkward "sorry" for bumping into the "stranger" followed by a "thank you" for him saving her from falling.

Their eyes met when Aradhana heard something familiar, "Dosti mein no sorry,no thank-you"
(There's no sorry and no thank you in friendship).
Aradhana instantly recognised that voice and she wasn't wrong cuz her doubts were confirmed once she looked at the stranger and it was Rajveer aka Raj,her classmate of 11 years.

Aradhana's POV~

He still had the same bright smile with those eyes filled with excitement

"Tu bilkul nahi badlaa"(You haven't changed at all)
I said,to which he replied
"Tu badli hai kya,aaj bhi dekh ke chalna nahi sikha"(Have you changed,even today you haven't learnt how to walk properly)
I glared at him, which somehow made him smile.

We both were still smiling without saying a single word when we were interrupted by the voices of two people arguing, they were coming from the floor above us, which was the balcony to one of the rooms of the bungalow.

Upon reaching the room we were not much shocked when we saw who the people arguing were, Megha and Dhruv. Megha is my cousin and as she was just a few months younger than me so we ended up being classmates and Dhurv is Raj's best friend. Megha and Dhruv never once seemed to get along ever since high school.

Rajveer's POV~

On entering the room Aradhana and I felt like we were back at high school, watching Dhruv and Megha argue like they used to back in high school.

After enjoying the scene for a little while, Aaru and I had to step in between to stop them.
"Bas"(Enough) Aradhana practically had to scream.
They both stopped arguing and Aradhana asked them what the matter was and why they were arguing while I was still trying to not laugh.

Megha and Dhruv both pointed at each other, leaving us confused.
Megha said "I'm not staying in this room if he does",to which Dhruv replied with a tight smile, "As if I wanna stay here with you,so you can just leave." pointing to the door.
Megha looked annoyed and said "Leave?,why should I leave,I was here first."