Ch-5.I trust her

The next day~

Rajveer's POV~

Went to her office and she was not there, now her house is also locked, where even is she!

I was about to go back to my car when I saw an open window, I probably shouldn't be doing this but although I wanted to say sorry to her, I'm also nervous thinking she'll scold me.

So I decided I'll just go in through the window keep the bracelet and come back.

"Oh but that's---" and before my conscience could say anything and make me rethink my decisions I said to myself
"ya ya, thief behaviour I know, now shut up,don't judge and stop going against me you're my conscience afterall." but just after saying that I realised I'll definitely go crazy one day.

I climbed into a room through the window on the first floor.
I just stepped into the room when I heard a sneezing sound coming from the room besides it, with the bracelet still in my hand I went to that room.

And sure enough it was Aradhana, she probably caught a cold for soaking herself in the rain yesterday.

She closed her eyes while sneezing but still continued guiding herself, still he eyes closed and bumped into the corner of the bed and stumbled but I caught her right before she could hit the floor.

She opened her eyes in my arms and immediately had a confused look on her face.

She balanced herself and angrily said, "How did you come in!"

"Umm, actually..." I tried to explain myself but I couldn't form any sentence.
"Bologe bhi?" (Are you gonna say anything?) Aradhana said, raising her eyebrows.

"Actually, you left your bracelet in my car yesterday, I came here to return it, rang the doorbell too but no one answered and after our argument last night I was kind of nervous to face y--" I blabbered in one go but Aradhana interrupted me saying, "Sorry" and before I could say anything she continued "it wasn't even your fault, I just got angry because of the incident earlier and because you mentioned that guy...I'm sorry." she explained herself while looking down but I didn't want her explanation neither do I like seeing her head lay low because I know how proud my star is and I wouldn't want it any other way. I know it wasn't her fault, I should've been more careful with my words, I don't know what the problem between Aradhana and Riyansh was but I was sure it was something big.

"Apology rejected." I said and she looked up, I continued "jab tera thank you nehi leta toh teri sorry kaise le lun, galti tou meri bhi hai, mai bhi naa kuch bhi bol jata hun baton baton mei" (when I don't take your thank you then how can I accept your sorry, it was my fault too, I say too much unnecessary stuff)

I looked at her and she just tip-toed to me  and forwarded her hand, I felt that her hands were kinda cold.

"Where's the kitchen?" I asked her.
"Kyun bhukh lagi hai tujhe?" (Why, are you hungry?) she asked me, stepping back.
"Are you gonna tell me or should I just go and look for it myself , either way I'll get to it." I said, raising my eyebrows.
"It's downstairs on the left side to the staircase. I can take you there." she said already moving ahead of me.
"After you." I said and followed her downstairs.

Aradhana's POV~

I feel so much lighter now that we've cleared things out between us, I thought as I sat in the dinning table in the dining hall where Raj made me sit while he went to the kitchen, after I made him swear he wouldn't burn down the kitchen.

After a while he came out of the kitchen with two cups in his hand and placed one in front of me while taking a sip from the other.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the cup curiously.
"Chai. Masala chai" (Tea, spice tea.) he said with an ear to ear smile on his face.
"Did you hit your head somewhere? You know I don't like tea, don't you?" I asked, questioningly.
"Did you lose your memory, cause remember I told you I'll make you a fan of tea and unless you don't try it how is that supposed to happen." he said looking right at me with his hypnotic hazel eyes, which looked even prettier with the smile on his face, it made me remember the time I saw his eyes while sun rays were on them, and oh they looked so dreamy and they still did after all these years. I swear his eyes knew how to distract people or maybe it was just me who gets distracted by his eyes.