Chapter 12

(A/N: I'M FINALLY BACK, OMFG. I know you guys waited for a rlly long time and I'm so sorry!!!
This chapter is quite short but I promise the next one will be juicy and longer)

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" A shocked Seungkwan shouted out loudly and puts a hand over his mouth. Their classmates around them were startled by the 'news'. Great, now everybody in the whole school practically knows that Jeonghan was kissed by some dude! (The dude in question being Choi Seungcheol)

"Oh my god will you keep it down Seungkwan? Do you want the whole school to know? Wait why am I even saying that everyone already knows by now..." Jeonghan sighs and Seungkwan mumbles a 'sorry' back.

Jeonghan was contemplating at first if he should've told his friends about it or not, the other two wasn't a problem but Seungkwan was, always gossiping every time he has the chance. Alas, he did it anyways, and look where it landed us. But luckily he didn't mention the part where Seungcheol kissed him twice...

"Hyung, did you want to kiss him?" Jihoon asks out of nowhere.

"What kind of question is that, of course he wanted to or else he wouldn't have kissed back. Right hyung?" Seokmin argues back.

"I mean, not necessarily, it was more like a surprise to me. But he didn't force me or something." Jeonghan scratches at the back of his head and Jihoon sighs.

"Well, just checking on you I guess."

"Stop being a snowflake hyung, Jeonghan already has it sorted out." Seungkwan 'reassures' his hyung since he was happy for him.

"Who are you calling a snowflake?..." Jihoon mumbles quietly.

"So are you guys dating now? Y'all would make such a cute couple! Plus, the whole school will literally go 'wow' seeing you two together." The others turn to Jeonghan and he points at himself mouthing a 'me?'.

"Wait, what, me? Dating Seungcheol? No no now you're getting things wrong." Jeonghan explains fast trying to 'save' himself and Seungkwan looked confused.

"But you guys kissed, doesn't that mean you both have feelings for each other? Well at least that's what happened to me and Vernon." He explains.

"Exactly dumbass. Are you and your boyfriend Jeonghan and Seungcheol? Everybody's different dude." Seokmin says while putting his arm on the younger's shoulder, trying to teach him a 'valuable lesson of life' and Seungkwan gives him a side eye because of the dumbass comment.

"I'd rather call it 'situationship'. You know, a romantic relationship that's not considered established?" Jihoon says, Seokmin whispers a 'yet' after and Seungkwan finally understood what he meant.

"Call it however y'all want but we're not dating, nor do I even have real feelings for him." Jeonghan says and Jihoon breaths out a sigh of relief while Seungkwan was still wondering.

"So if you don't like Seungcheol, then do you like Joshua?" He asks but received no answer because Jeonghan and the others were already spacing out since it was the last lesson of the day.

Seungkwan groans and a classmate, specifically their class president, approached them. "Hey you guys, whatcha talking about?" Ahn Yujin says with a list and a pen in her hands.

"Hey ms class president, nothing special. You need something?" Seungkwan asks.

"Actually yeah, it's nothing special either though. Since the school festival is next week, I still need some more students to volunteer and help you know. All of them nods and Yujin checks her list. I see you're already doing the PhotoBooth with props station with your boyfriend Seungkwan?"