Chapter 7

(A/N: I'm back, yes I know u waited long srry but here's the chapter)

"So? What do you want?" An annoyed Joshua asks. Seungcheol came to him out of the blue and asked him to meet at the boys bathroom. Totally not suspicious!

"I don't even know why I'm skipping class for you..." He whispers.

"Don't think like that Josh, I just wanted to know how your band's doing. After all you guys are playing at the school's festival." Seungcheol says with a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Really? Could you be any more obvious? You. Asking about my band. Seungcheol grins Seungcheol not to be disrespectful here but you literally texted me to fuck off and leave Jeonghan alone."

"Ey you're exaggerating it, I just simply said the truth. You're clearly out of his league." He says with a smile, at this point Joshua was fed up with Seungcheol's bullshit so he wanted to get out of the bathroom as soon as possible. Plus what the hell would people think when they see two boys in a bathroom just talking to each other instead of finishing their businesses?

"You're getting on my nerves Choi, don't think so highly of yourself. You're not any better, you think he's gonna go out with someone with a reputation as the school's bad boy? Hell some would even call you a playboy, what's the difference."

Seungcheol didn't say anything, he just stared at Joshua and he didn't say anything either. They both just stood there in silence. Until another student entered the bathroom and things got awkward.

"Oh uh sorry, am I interrupting something?...."

They turned to look at him. "No, it's alright" Joshua replies.

"Nevermind I'll just go later, the break is gonna be in any seconds now. Y'all can continue what you were...doing."

Great, now there'll probably be rumors going around in school. The student left the bathroom and as said the bell soon ranged and they both had to leave the bathroom since they obviously can't stay there forever.

"See you at the festival, I'll be looking forward to your band playing." Joshua scoffs and he was the first one to leave, murmuring a 'crazy asshole' to himself.

Seungcheol also leaves the bathroom but waits a bit before Joshua or else the students will see them together. He wanders a bit around the hallway before he sees Mingyu yelling his name.

"Yo Seungcheol! We're heading to the convenience store, wanna tag in?" Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon approaches him before a girl interrupts Mingyu.

"Mingyu! The girl yells from the other end, we're still going on a date this weekend right?"

"Sorry Nayeon can't, I'm too busy these days."

Nayeon sulks and walks away with her friends. "I told you he was gay, why don't you just date girls instead?" One of her friend says.
"Shut up Jihyo."

Wonwoo was annoyed because of the attention they got by Mingyu yelling loudly, while Vernon was on his phone chatting with Boo Seungkwan. Typical.

Seungcheol approaches them. "Count me in." And the four of them heads to the convenience store.

———————————————————————————

"That's wild though hyung, why would you even message Joshua? I thought you blocked him." Vernon says while paying for his beverages and snacks at the counter.

"Why would I block him? We're still friends with each other." The others gave him side eyes.

"Friends? So telling him he's 'out of Jeonghan's league' is apparently what a friend would do."

"You're not getting my intentions Wonwoo, I was just saving him from a heartbreak. That's what a real friend would do." Seungcheol grins and they sat down at a table nearby.

"By the way, where were you during math lessons? I can understand why you skipped but Joshua was surprisingly not present. Did you do something to the poor dude?"

"That's a story for another time. Plus, I didn't do anything to him we just talked with each other."

"Sure." Mingyu loudly slurps on his noodles gaining reactions from it. "Why are y'all staring at me? Can a man slurps his noodles in peace?"

"Close your mouth Mingyu, if anybody saw you right now eating like a pig then no girls will be interested in you." Wonwoo said annoyed.

"If no girls are interested in me then I'll resort to dating boys." He continued eating his noddles but the others stared at him confusedly.

"Uh yeah....so who was that Nayeon by the way, I didn't know you were dating somebody." Seungcheol says.

"Nah I'm not dating her, though I guess she's interested in me? Whatever, she's not really my type anyways. Her friend is though."

Nobody commented on that statement, they just kept eating their food and beverages from the convenience store until it was time to return back to school. While they were on their way back, the others were talking about what's new going around the school, but Seungcheol was chatting on his phone. With Jeonghan of course, he was confirming their meeting at the weekend.

Jeonghan💗

You

Hey angel
we're still hanging out this weekend right?

Jeonghan took a while to answer and Seungcheol was desperately waiting for his message, but then a reply popped up on his phone screen.

Jeonghan💗

Hi Seungcheol
ofc we are
like u said, at the coffee shop near school
right?
anyways don't be late..

A smile formed on Seungcheol's face and he couldn't keep his excitement down because the others saw him smiling and giggling like a high school girl.

"What happened hyung? It has gotta be something good if it got you smiling like that." Vernon asks curiously.

"Nothing Vernon, let's just say i have to be somewhere important at the weekend." The three didn't question any further because it's Seungcheol, everything about him is mysterious anyways.