Red Dwarf: Fenella M. Fontaine

•Basic Info•

Name: Fenella Marilyn Fontaine

Nickname/s: Fennel Seed, Marylin Monroe knock-off, the girl, Fountain (disliked)

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: 13th September (unknown year)

Birthplace: Marseille, France

Place of Residence: The JMC Mining Ship Red Dwarf

Job/Profession: Lieutenant

Social Class: Lower class

Looks:

Clothes:

Clothes:

Uniform:

Casual:

Comfort Clothes:

Comfort Clothes:

Any Pets: None

Significant Other: Arnold J Rimmer

Family: Louis Fontaine (father), Olivia Fontaine (mother) and Oliver Fontaine (older brother)

Friends: Dave Lister, the Cat, Kristine Kochanski, Kryten

Enemies: Arnold J Rimmer

Likes: Being frugal, fighting for good, reading, journaling, studying history, working out, Solitaire

Dislikes: Sleeping in, injustice, cocky or disrespectful people, nonsensical people, crying in front of others

Personality: Competitive when it comes to advancing in life. Serious and lives by a routine. She's always been scared of falling in love as she believes she might disappoint them, or that relationships can only ever lead to heartbreak. She's a no nonsense person who used to worry about trying to advance in her career as a soldier, as it's a typically male dominated industry. Over time, however, she's grown as a woman and won't let anyone tell her no to something she truly wants to achieve.

Biggest Fear: Failure to succeed in life, philophobia

Backstory: Fenella only lived in a home for a year after she was born. Her father lost his job when she was a baby, forcing the family to live in their car until Fenella was four, when her dad got a new job in England. They travelled to England and a few months later they bought and moved into a small house. Fenella and her brother worked to earn money from a young age. Together, the family scraped together enough money to send Fenella to military boarding school at age twelve. She stayed there until she was sixteen, when she came home to care for her father, who soon passed away from cancer. Her brother moved to America and her mother shut down, leaving Fenella to care for herself. She then left her mother, faked her identity and qualifications and boarded the Red Dwarf as a technician to get away, where she meets Dave Lister, Kristine Kochanski, who she becomes good friends with, and Arnold Rimmer, who she forms a strong rivalry and hatred of. Unfortunately, when someone uncovers what she did, she is put in suspended animation. When the disaster strikes and a radiation leak kills everyone aboard, she is left for three million years. She is later freed from suspended animation by Holly, the ship's computer. She finds only Dave Lister, also put into suspended animation, a humanoid cat and a hologram of Arnold Rimmer, who was killed by the radiation leak. Together, they now sail on through space, trying to get home to whatever is left of Earth after all that time.

Theme Song: The Man by Taylor Swift

Ship Name: Fernold

•Fandom Specific Info•

Bunk Mate: Kristine Kochanski

Ship Class: Second class

•Q&A Section•

Ask questions here! Remember you're talking to the OC directly as if it were an interview.