Harry Potter: Neoma Lestrange

•Basic Info•

Name: Neoma Lestrange

Nickname/s: Neo (by her closest friends)

Age: 16 (depending on the roleplay)

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: 8th March 1979

Birthplace: London, England

Place of Residence: Malfoy Manor

Job/Profession: Student

Social Class: Upper Class

Looks:

Clothes:

Clothes:

Casual:

Yule Ball:

Yule Ball:

Any Pets: Cinder the Bombay cat

Significant Other: None

Family: Bellatrix Lestrange (mother), unknown father, Delphini Diggory, the Malfoys, the Blacks, the Tonks

Friends: Minerva Emeryda, Luna Lovegood

Enemies: The Golden Trio

Likes: Pumpkin, reading, researching, her family and friends, the rain, the night, the moon, loyalty

Dislikes: Quidditch, being late, mudbloods, muggles, being ignored, being useless

Personality: Very intelligent and a good friend. She's almost always working on something. She's absolutely the teacher's pet and never gets detention. She's often referred to as the golden child of Hogwarts. She's more of an ambivert and only talks with her friends and family. On the inside, however, she is much more dark. As the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange, she is very loyal to both her mother and Lord Voldemort. She is a death eater, but no one outside of her family and fellow death eaters know about it.

Biggest Fear: Failure

Backstory: Neoma was raised to be intelligent and loyal from a very young age. She had no evil intentions for the first eleven years of her life, until Hogwarts. When she was sent there in 1990 she was sorted into Ravenclaw because of her intelligence and creative ways. She became friends with Luna and Minerva as soon as she met them. In her second year at Hogwarts she received a letter from her mother. She needed her to become friends with Harry Potter and make him trust her with his life so she could lead him to Bellatrix and have her kill him. Neoma sent a letter in reply agreeing to do it out of loyalty. She became 'friends' with him, Hermione and Ron. She secretly started to despise them throughout the years. She often talked secretly with her cousin Draco about them and her mission. Throughout her years at Hogwarts she disguised herself as a perfect, trustworthy and intelligent person. The teachers and students were all on her side. She had the whole school wrapped around her finger. Now she's in year 6 and ready as ever to reveal her true self to the school. 

Theme Song: Evil by Dove Cameron

Ship Name: None

•Fandom Specific Info•

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Beech wood, phoenix feather, 13 inches, flexible

Broomstick: Comet 260

Patronus: Fox

Quidditch Position: None

Era: Golden Trio

Boggart: Her mother disappointed in her

Animagus: Fox

Prefect: Yes

Blood Status: Pure-blood

•Q&A Section•

Ask questions here! Remember you're talking to the OC directly as if it were an interview.