𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 "𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜."

"Levi.."

Her voice soft and delicate when she calls my name.

"Leeviiii."

Her hands were soft and warm. Her touch was gentle, she treated me like I was some fragile object.

The first time she saw me bleeding with a wound on my body I didn't let her touch me.

How could I dirty her precious hands with my filthy blood.

"You're hurt..please let me take care of the wound..? I promise I'll be gentle!"
No
She pleaded me urgently like I would fade away from her sight.

Whenever I felt ugly and dirty she'd reassure holding my hands firmly with a beautiful bright smile.

"You're the most beautiful boy I have ever met! You'll never be dirty to me,."

Her blue eyes sparkled whenever she looked at me, like I wasn't a monster..

The last day I saw her the last words she said to me was.

"You're one of the most precious people to me in this life."

How could I forget her kindness?

Her warmth?

Her love?

I've always had things and people I love taken away from me..

But not her..

No one will take her away from me..

She loves me..

And I love her..

She belongs to me..

And I belong to her..

Walking through the garden I saw the angel that had kept me from breaking down. And had kept me pushing through the hardships of life.

She smiled so sweetly at me. I felt my body grew warm.

I couldn't help but smile back..

Right..she loves me..

___________________________________________________

"Levi.. I honestly had no idea you knew my brothers." She looked down at her tea cup with a small smile on her face.

He was honestly looking for Ciel to deal with an issue. But knowing him he'd be anywhere.

It's fine if he gets to spend a little time with his Ella..

Right?

"..You know.."

Levi snapped out of his trance to look over at Mari who was looking over at the butterflies flying around in her garden.

"I had dreams about meeting a small boy who looks alot like you.. he was quite nice and a bit timid." She smiled like she was reminiscing.

"Really.."

"Yes. It was a peaceful and warm dream that warmed my heart very much.."

Levi looked at her expression. She looked sad. Like she was longing for him..

"We even promised that we'd be together..forever."

Levi's breath hitched hearing her words.

She smiled more at him.