𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 "𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜"

"And there.. that's how you make a flower crown."

The light brown haired teenage boy smiled down at his little sister who kept breaking the stem of the flowers trying to follow his actions.

She let out a whine and frowned looking up at her older brother. She frown only looked like a pout due to the baby fat in her cheeks.

"Wahh.. Emi It's too haard..I can't do it!". She looked up at him handing him the flowers with the bro

He chuckled and pinched his baby sister's cheeks. "You'
did it wrong again Fioré, here let me help you."

"Aaand there." He guided her into making the flower crown. Her bright blue eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Yay! I know how to do it! Yay!" She cheered.

Her older brother laughed watching as his baby sister cheer.

_____________________________

Swish

Mariposa sighed feeling calm and light. She was in a purple dress looking out the window as the wind blew through her strawberry blonde hair.

Melissa was driving the car with her glasses on her face paying attention on the road. Most the time she would glance over at Mariposa who was twirling her hair spacing out.

Gorgeous. She's so adorable she can't even pay attention to where we're going..

I could take advantage and steal her away...

But no..

Not yet at least.

"Baby, Are you feeling okay?". Melissa said breaking herself out of her dark thoughts.

"I think I forgot to bring my math book.." Mariposa mumbled and sighed again.

"Darling, we're going out to have fun, not study.." Melissa chuckled.

"Yeah, but exams are coming up, I can't lose focus!" Mariposa said with determination in her voice.

If she failed her mother would be very upset..

"Relax baby, you know you're suppose to have energy and motivation to study right?"

"Yeah.. I guess."

"How about we stop at the spa, hm?"

"Spa?"

"Yep!"

It would be like a romantic date..hehe~

Mariposa didn't notice the sly smile on Melissa's lips. She only pursed her lips worriedly hoping her mother wouldn't mind..

___________________________________________________

"What are you doing here!?" Melissa was seething quietly glaring at the person standing in front of her.

"Awe, little sister can I not have a relaxing day?" He smirked down at Melissa who looked like she wanted to slit his throat right there.

"You little di-"

"Ooh, Nico, I didn't know you were here." Mariposa peeked out from behind Melissa giving him a friendly smile.

They had finally arrived at the spa so they could relax a bit and do some shopping after.

They had no idea Melissa's older brother would be here.

"Hey sweetheart! You look as pretty as always."