𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍."

"I dont know why mama doesnt want us to see her!" The young curly brown haired boy pouted crossing his arms.

The eldest chuckled looking down at his younger siblings with a smile.

"Because she's just a baby so she's fragile and will easily get sick."

"But we washed our hands and stuff but she still doesn't want us near..!" The other boy who had curly strawberry blonde hair and green eyes said with a pout

"Mama is just very protective since she's the only girl in the family. Don't cause any trouble I have to go back to class." The eldest stood up and walked off leaving the young ones to sulk.

"How about we sneak into her room?"

"Yeah that's a good idea, mama and papa is away right now and the nanny is asleep, this is our chance to introduce ourselves..!"

The pink nursery room door creaked open. The two boys peeked inside to see the new member of their family,.

"Baba? waa!" The baby's eyes sparkled seeing new faces that weren't her parents.

The two creeped over to the crib looking inside to see a tiny chubby baby with beautiful strawberry blond curly hair waving her hands around.

"Awe..good morning principessa!" The strawberry blonde haired boy giggled sticking his pinky out for her to grab onto which she did letting out giggles.

"She's so pretty.." the dark brown curly haired boy mumbled staring at the baby his eyes sparkling with awe.

"Bubba..!" She squealed happily giving them a gummy laugh as she waved her hands around like she was telling them hello,

The strawberry blonde looked up at his brother. "Imagine all the boys who would come after her!"

"What boys!? who said we'd even let them come close!?"

"Ah..whatever. we should get the others so she can meet them? Right? You wanna see your other brothers right?" The curly brown haired boy said with a smile poking her cheek as the baby made gurgled noises.

"That's right, I'll stay here with her while you get the others." The curly strawberry blonde boy said as he picked her up and setting her down on the pink carpeted floor to crawl around.

___________________________________________________

"Hmmm.."

She blinked staring up at the portrait of her mother and her father holding each other with happy smiles on their faces.

'thats what she looked like when she was younger? She doesn't look any different..then that must be my father..hmm.'

She stared at her father's face tilting her head a bit,

"Mariella- I mean Mariposa.."

She turned to see Lucien who weakly smiled at her "Emilio called you in the office. He needs to talk to you about your mother."

But isn't she your mother too..?

It was so confusing. Maybe if she stayed here and wait until her mother found a way to get her back all her questions will be answered..

But she couldn't really trust them completely she didn't really know them that well.

All she knows is that their her brothers..

She sighed remembering what happened yesterday..

"So..you're all my brothers..?"

"Yes. We're your brothers all eight of us. We missed you so much..!" Emilio hugged her again.