🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

"....Oscar?" Asked the woman.

     The male turned around, it was dark, currently midnight. His bright red eerie eyes stared at everyone. He grabbed the head and tossed it to the villagers, sending a clear warning.

     "No one.. Hurts Mother Dearest"

      Confirming it was Oscar by the sound of his voice, she didn't know if she wanted to feel fear, or anger.

    "Oscar?! What are you doing here?!" 

    He turned his red eyes to her, walking over to her "....I felt you were in danger...I came over as fast as I could." He simply said, then, raising his sword to the rest of the villagers.

     "Leave now, or someone else would have their head cut off" He threatened. 

     Feeling anger from their lost comrade, half the mob charged after them both. Oscar pushed his mother back, and swiftly cut their legs off, and killing some. The woman only watched with horror and shock as she watched the sweet young boy she watched grow up murder people violently. It seemed that all the village men were there, if his biological father was there, he didn't care, he killed without a second thought.

     She got up and went to stop what was happening, she tried yelling, then she fell to her knees, and placed his hands deep into the soil.

     "Mother Earth! Hear my Plea! Hold everyone still so I can speak!" 

     Vines and tree roots sprung up, and held everyone tightly in place. Everyone was shocked silent. Oscar, who was held tightly by a tree root, looked over to the woman. She looked scared, horrified, and tired.

     "Everyone! Must we fight?!" She asked, tears practically in her eyes.

    A shadow was approaching behind her.

    "PERISH WITCH! GO BURN IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!"

     The woman turned, paled and horrified seeing a blade come down to her. But someone pushed her out of the way, and a blade  stabbing into flesh was heard. The woman hit her head, making her see stars for a moment.

     She looked up, paled and screamed.

     "OSCAR!"

     Oscar stood in front of her, standing tall and straight even with a sword pierced through his chest. He stared deeply into the others eyes, his eyes remaining dark and red.

    "Insolent fool" Oscar said, then learned forward, a sinister smile on his face as he leaned into the males ear.

     "No one touched my mother, hope your family won't miss you too much"

     Oscar then, with his hands, crushed the males skull. He turned to the others, the sword still in his chest as he walked over, his hands covered in an evil and dark aura.

     "Have a nice fucking afterlife"

     With a snap of his fingers, everyone present then looked as if they're being choked. The woman looked horrified, she stood up and ran to Oscar.

    "Stop that this instant!" She shouted.

     Oscar side-glanced her, and nodded once. He dropped his hands to his side, dropping everyone as they all ran back to the village, fearful.

     Blood oozed out of Oscars chest like a waterfall. The woman looked at it, her hands shaking.

     "W-why?"