What if..... Superior Marinette?

(V.O.)

Time....

Space....

Reality....

It's more than a liner path. It's a prism of endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate stories then the ones you know. Ponder the question What If?

We all know Lila's vendetta against Ladybug/Marinette; whether she knows there one and the same or not. In your world Lila was exposed before she was able to accomplish anything major. But in another world Lila has a plan that would set forth events no one would ever expect. Now follow me and ponder the question What IF......?

Ladybug recently decided to give every temporary hero their miraculous permanently. Currently she was on a solo patrol until she saw another Mr. pigeon. Ladybug was annoyed but fought him before deakumatizing him. However Ladybug was on her own as new akumas appeared every time she deakumatized the last. They were scarlet akumas as Ladybug tried contacting any other hero but they were all percistant, forcing her to a specific area in paris.

Ladybug tried her best to defeat every Scarlet Akuma, but the more she defeated, the more appeared. She couldn't keep up and was getting overwhelmed. She attempted to contact other heroes for help, but no one was available. She was forced into a specific area in Paris.

Ladybug was losing hope and feeling overwhelmed with the situation. She was trying her best but it wasn't enough. More Scarlet Akumas kept appearing, and she couldn't keep up. She tried contacting other heroes like Cat Noir, but he was unavailable too. Then she realized she had been forced into a specific area of Paris. She was all alone and had no idea how to win this battle.

Ladybug continues battling every villain that came her way. However she was thrown into a building. Ladybug was to exhausted before seeing the scarlet akumas all deevilized at once. Before she blacked out she saw Lila.

The next day Lila woke up in Marinette's body as she looked in the mirror seeing that she   looks like Marinette.

Lila: Wait.... I'm Marinette? That means Ladybug and Marinette are one and the same!  It worked. I think I'm gonna have some fun with this.

Lila heard a voice calling out to her.

Sabine: Marinette, you're going to be late for school.

Lila realized she needed to act quickly and convincingly as Marinette for no one to realize the switch. She quickly got dressed  and walked out of the room, pretending to be in a hurry for school. Her mind was filled with thoughts of what she could get away with now that she was in Marinette's body.

At college, Lila in Marinette's body arrived. She was thrilled about the possibilities this afforded her. She had a lot of plans for the people at her college, and she couldn't wait to see them get fooled by her performance as Marinette.

Alya, Marinette's best friend, walked up to her saying

Alya: Really girl, you're almost late again.

Lila smirked and replied.

Lila: Sorry, I just got caught up with things.

She couldn't help but be smug about her disguise as Marinette, and she relished every opportunity to be in that body. As they head to class Lila saw Adrienl, the handsome and popular model, that marinette was always pinning for and thought what better way then do something completely different. Lila thought that she could completely change Marinette's life as Marinette herself before taking the usual seat next to Alya. Soon Chloe and Sabrina walked by to sit down as class started.