What If.... Chloe and Marinette flirted

Time....
Space....
Reality....

It's more than a liner path. It's a prism of endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate stories then the ones you know. Ponder the question What If?

In your world, Chloe and Marinette hated each other. There relationship was of a bully and victim as Chloe's path to redemption was a long and never happened. But in another world these two girls had an entire different relationship.

One year prior to hawkmoths debut. The swimming pool. Kim is seen swimming with Ondine.

Kim: Three, two, one... go!

(Kim and Ondine jump into the pool.)

Kim: I'm catching up to you! I'm catching up to you!

Ondine: In your dreams! Even with a motor in your swimsuit, you'd still be slower than me!

(From a distance, a lovesick Marinette is wringing her hair while looking at Kim, who is being splashed with water by Ondine.

In Marinette's room, she marvels at one of Kim's pictures from a magazine page stuck on her board. She frowns shortly after, as if sensing something bad is about to happen, and crawls out of her bed.

Interior, the Dupain-Cheng's residence, in the kitchen. Marinette is eating her cereal.

Sabine: Aren't you eating, sweetie?

Marinette: I have a tummy ache. Can't I stay home today?

Sabine: Hmm... Yesterday, your foot hurt, and the day before that, it was your head. Come on, chin up. You only have two weeks of school left with her. She probably won't even be in your class next year.

Marinette: Three years in a row, Mom. Why would my luck change now? (stands up from the table and bumps her cereal bowl, spilling milk on the table, her clumsiness thriving yet again, to which Sabine simply smiles)

Exterior, Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette runs late to her class. She hides behind the main school door as she catches sight of Chloé with Sabrina. Marinette hesitates to enter the school but eventually makes her run to avoid being seen. She then enters the locker room.

Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, in the locker room. Marinette goes to her locker to place her things. But before she could open it, she sensed a trap before her. And so as she opens her locker door, roaches came out, causing her to scream, run, bumps a bucket full of water and slips on it.

Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, in the washroom. Just about Marinette steps out the washroom, she's met by an enraged Denis Damocles.

Denis Damocles: Classes started ten minutes ago, yet you're still roaming the hallways! This is the eighth time this week! My office now, Miss Dupain-Cheng!

(Marinette follows with her head down.)

Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, in Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom. Marinette gets another good scolding.

Ms. Mendeleiev: (sarcastic) Congratulations! Another two weeks like this and you'll set a new school record for the number of tardies in my class this year. Now go to your desk. Quietly.

(Marinette closes the door and walks to her table.)

Chloé: What's wrong Marinette?

(Sabrina smiles. Just as Marinette sits on her chair, she feels something gooey which turns out that someone spilled paint on her seat. The class looks at her, causing Marinette to feel humiliated. Chloé scolds  this class.)