What If.....Rose was a bully

Time....
Space....
Reality....

It's more than a liner path. It's a prism of endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate stories then the ones you know. Ponder the question What If?

Rose, one of Marinette's close friends and is a student at Miss Bustier's Class. The girlfriend of Juleka and the holder of the pig miraculous. In your world Rose is known as the most positive person in the class and is Pigella. But in another universe instead of the positive bisexual hero you all know this Rose is much worse.

Marinette walks into Collège Françoise Dupont. It's the start of the new school year, so all the students are making their way to their classes. Marinette has some trouble walking because she's so clumsy, and there are already some students looking at her funnily. And one of them is... Rose.

Rose walks over to Marinette, pointing and laughing at her with a few of her minion's behind her. Rose smirks at Marinette, teasing her about her clumsiness.

Rose: Heh, look at her being all clumsy. That's so pathetic, what a loser. Haha!

As she laughs, Marinette looks at her, hurt by her words.

Marinette (V.O): What a meanie... I just don't understand why she's always picking on me! I can't exactly control my clumsiness... I wish she'd just leave me alone.

Rose (to juleka) I can't believe I was stuck with being in the same class as her again...

Juleka: Well, too bad. You have to put up with her, Rose. I don't wanna hear you complaining too much.

Rose: Yeah, yeah, I know. But I've had enough of her! She needs to learn her place at school. It's time to make her life a living hell!

Juleka: That's my girl

Sabrina joins on the other side

Sabrina: What will you do with her?

Rose: First, I'm gonna make sure she doesn't have anyone to hang out with. Then, I'm gonna make her do all my homework for me. I hope her clumsy self can even write correctly! Haha!

(Rose laughs evilly)

(Rose to Sabrina)

Rose: And this is why I need you. You're gonna make sure she does this, okay?

(Sabrina smiles)

Sabrina: Okay, but I wanna do more than just that.

(Rose grins)

Rose: Oh, I think we can come up with some other things for that, haha...

(Rose looks to Juleka)

Rose: And you, you're going to take her lunch money every day.

Juleka: But what if she doesn't have any?

Rose: Oh trust me, she'll have money. She's the daughter of a bakery owner. Her dad should have a bunch of money in his wallet.

(Juleka nods)

Juleka: Okay, got it.

(Rose smiles)

Rose: I count on all of you to make this girl's life a living hell. Let's get to it!

Marinette walks to class with her head down. She tries to get to her seat sitting next to Alya. Rose follows closely behind her, making sure she gets to her seat before Marinette. She sits down in Marinette's usual seat, and as Marinette goes to sit down, her foot catches the edge of a desk and she falls onto the floor. Rose laughs at her and pushes her away.