What If...... Alya became ladybug in Origins

Time....
Space....
Reality....

It's more than a liner path. It's a prism of endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate stories then the ones you know. Ponder the question What If?

Paris, France. Hawkmoth awakened Nooroo's Miraculous to hunt down the Ladybug and Cat miraculous. Fu gave the two most powerful miraculous to two teenagers. Marinette became Ladybug as Adrien became CatNoir. These two went on to become Paris protectors against hawkmoth as Marinette became gaurdian of the miraculous. But in another universe a single choice created an entire new hero.

Classroom. Miss Bustier is checking her attendance.

Miss Bustier: Agreste, Adrien?

Nino: (quietly to Adrien) You say "present".

Adrien: (jumps up with his hand raised) Uh, present!

(all the other students laugh; Adrien sits down, and he and Nino do a fist-bump)

Miss Bustier: Bourgeois, Chloé?

Chloé: Present!

Miss Bustier: Bruel, Ivan?

Stoneheart: (enters, breaking down the door) Present! Mylène? (chaos erupts, and Adrien runs out of the room. Ivan sees Mylène and grabs her)

Mylène: Let go of me, Ivan!

Stoneheart: I'm not Ivan anymore. I'm Stoneheart.

Mylène: Why are you doing this?

Stoneheart: So you and I can be together forever!

Chloé: (calls her father on her phone) Daddy, the monster is back!

Stoneheart: YOU! (takes Chloé with him)

Chloé: (screaming) Please, my hair!

(Stoneheart breaks a wall and jumps out of the school)

Mylène: Put us down, Ivan!

Alya: (to Marinette) Come on! Let's follow him!

Marinette: Uh... Oh, no. You go. I'm finding myself a safe place to hide.

Alya: Girl, you're gonna miss Ladybug in action!

Marinette: (picks up Alya's bag, and holds it out to Alya) You and Ladybug will both be better off without me.

Alya: You say so! (She grabs her bag from Marinette) Thank you. (Runs out the room)

Outside the school. Stoneheart is still holding Mylène and Chloé captive.

Chloé: You have no idea who you're dealing with. My daddy, the mayor, will bring in the police, the army, the entire cavalry!

Cat Noir: And don't forget the superheroes! (hits Stoneheart with his staff, but Stoneheart grows bigger) Oh no. My bad.

Chloé: Ugh. Super incompetent, you mean.

Stoneheart: Ugh! You wanted the cavalry? Well, here it is! (the stone beings run amok and surround Cat Noir) Seize him!
(Cat Noir dodges them.)

Mylène: (to Cat Noir) Watch out! (Stoneheart walks off) Ivan! Where are we going?

Stoneheart: To deliver a message. Then we'll be brought together forever by a pretty black butterfly.