Chapter 16

***

"Thanks for bringing me here, Kuya. You're the best kuya ever!" Hailee said as we sat.

"Thanks for the photoshoot as well, Ahyi." I replied.

"Is Kuya Tris coming?" she asked while looking at the menu.

"He said he'll be here to fetch you." I answered.

She just nodded.

"I badly want the pasta but it'll ruin my body, the coach said." she sadly told me while looking at the pasta I ordered earlier.

"Well, I'm not your coach so..."

"Yes!" she almost shouted then she started eating.

Hailee is Tristan's younger sister. We grew up together. Hailee became a model while me and Tristan are both business owners. I asked her to be one of our ambassadors and she just finished the photoshoot today.

Hindi ko napansing tumigil pala siya sa pagkain at may kinuhanan nalang bigla ng litrato.

"Hey, young lady, don't do that. Privacy." I told her.

"Eh ang pogi kasi nung Chef. Do you know him perhaps?" she asked.

I looked at where she's looking then suddenly, my blood boiled.

"The fuck?" I cursed because of what I saw. He's fucking patting her head while she laughs.

"What's with the cursing? I thought that's bad infront of the foods?"

I didn't notice Hailee. I just want to crack someone's skull.

"It's giving jealousy vibes, Kuya. Don't worry, ako na ang bahala sa Chef at sa 'yo na si ate girl."

Nangunot ang noo ko at napatingin kay Hailee.

"Jealous? As if." I disagreed.

Why should I be jealous? But first, what the fuck is wrong with that man?

"Oh! Kuya texted. He said he's here pero nagmamadali! I have to go na Kuya Leon."

"Ihahatid na kita."

"Okay, sure!"

***

"Are you alright? Do you feel unwell?" Conor asked. I'm still not facing him.

"I feel perfectly fine." I answered in a cold tone.

"Do we have a problem?" he asked.

Yes! We do!

"Nope." I quickly answered.

"Let's have a date."

WHAT??!!!

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko at dahan-dahang humarap sakanya.

"I can't. I guess you forgot about the contract." I coldly replied and turned my back on him, again.