Chapter 11

R18

I'm here leaning at her terrace door while my arms crossed in my chest. Obviously, she didn't close her terrace's door...again.

I just want to check on her. She's in a deep sleep so I walk towards her bed and checked her temperature. Now I feel at ease knowing that she's not sick anymore.

She have an angelic face. Thin brows, almond shape eyes, pointed nose, thin lips and a heart-shaped face. I don't know why but I felt the urge to touch her wavy silky hair. I stop stroking when she suddenly talked.

"Conor..."

Am I in her dreams? Is she dreaming about me?

"Conor...you're so good at this,"

I frowned. What the hell is she talking about? Don't tell me she's dreaming about me doing the deed?

"Ahh...almost there!" she moaned.

I just want to check on her but now here I am...with a fucking boner. Just what the hell is she dreaming about?

She was about to open her eyes when I hurriedly hid myself inside her bathroom.

***

"JUST what the hell!" I exclaimed. Another freakin' dirty dream.

"Shit! Now I'm wet down there. Goodness! When will this stop?" reklamo ko.

Naglakad ako papuntang closet para kumuha ng undies saka pajama. Before I go to the bathroom, I checked my temperature. I was relieved when I saw that it's 36.5°C which means I can go to work tomorrow.

As I entered the bathroom, I didn't bother to open the lights since the light coming from the moon served as the light in my room.

I started removing my pants and undies. I cleaned my self and used a feminine wash. I just can't believe that after what happened between us, I started dreaming about him.

"Fuck you, Conor. You're giving me a headache." I exclaimed again.

Pinatuyo ko na ang ibabang parte ng katawan ko at isinuot yung underwear at pajama.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko at chineck yung oras. Ang haba pala ng naitulog ko? It's 7:00 P.M. already at wala nanaman akong naayos para sa dinner.

I went downstairs. Binuhay ko na ang mga ilaw dito sa baba pati sa kitchen. I love cooking pero minsan nalang ako nakakapag-luto dahil lagi akong nag-o-overtime sa work.

Nagsaing ako sa rice cooker. Kinuha ko naman yung manok sa fridge at nilagyan ko ng tubig para matunaw yung yelo. I started chopping garlic, onion, ginger and potatoes. In a hot pan, I put right amount of oil and started putting garlic.

Ang bango ng bawang!

Then I put onion, and ginger. Nilagay ko na rin yung manok, nilagyan ng toyo at suka, at hinalo-halo 'yon. I put right amount of water and waited 'til it boils. When it's boiling, I put the potatoes. Tinimplahan ko na rin ng sugar, salt and pepper. I closed the lid and wait for it until the water is almost dry.