20.FIRST RUMOUR

???'s pov

It was the day. They were finally announcing the ranks. All the students were inside the main hall in their respective seats hoping to get their rank and move from their current seats. But unexpected thing happened making all the students gasp. Some were grateful of the news but some were disappointed.

"Today rankings will not be announced as some teachers had done some mistakes on the ranking. You will have to wait for another 5 days until we review it ourselves." Head teacher announced the unexpected news.

Even after the teachers left students make no effort to stand up and leave the hall which irritated Hyeon. She stood up making others look at her in horror which resulted her to look around and take guesses on what's happening.

"Why did you stand up?" The current rank 1s voice ranged through the hall making Hyeon glare at him.

"Why can't I?" She asked directly from him raising one of her eyebrows. Students in the hall started whispering each other making the hall noisy which was once silent.

"Silence!!" Eunji shouted at the students and turned towards her wearing a smile. "You are not allowed to leave the hall until the bell rings, Hyeon." She told wearing an awkward smile at her.

"Oh okay.." She pouted sitting down on her seat. Just as she sat on her seat the familiar horror music ranged through the hall reminding her of one thing. 'The fvck time.'

"Why didn't anyone tell me that today there is a fight?" She whispered to herself before moving along with the other students to the fvck place. She can't help but wonder who is it this time.

"Start" As everyone was seated, Rank 3 shouted signalling to start.

Two students entered the ring where they are going to fight. They were both girls but what caught her attention was the new girl. As a replacement of the Hosung (the one who was killed by Hyeon), Lee Nora stepped into the school. But according Hyeon's knowledge and what heard from the others she is an introvert.

But now she was stepping into the ring like a monster who is thirsty for some blood. Opposite to her was Rank 11a total nerd. Hyeon can't even remember her name as she was one of the invisible student.

But why were they fighting? Hyeon's mind was running with unanswered questions. Nora had taken a knife onto her hand while the nerd was gripping a metal pole nervously. Nora's eyes were shaking but her eyes showed that she was determined to get the place.

But, if our ranks are going to get changed what is the point of this thing?-

SPLASH!!

And just like that her thoughts were cut off by the loud sound and the sinful cheers from the student. The nerdy girl didn't even had a time to protect herself as she fell down the moment Nora cut her neck through her knife.

Hyeon felt disgusted at herself for watching this as a coward without stopping this. Even though she is bit far she can still see the girl's eyes looking at her as if she was begging to help her. But she could do nothing, the girl's life was slowly fading away.

"As of today officially the rank 11 goes to Lee Nora." Eunji announced and the crowd clapped her. Some were wishing her and some were throwing nasty words towards her.

Hyeon stood up from her chair going towards some silent space to clear her mind. She was infront of her locker, head resting on the locker door, eyes closed breathing heavily. This was all traumatic. This was the second she is seeing dead body covered in blood in this week. She was unable to protect them. This took her down. She came here determined to take the school down, but all she doing was nothing. She was still at zero.

The hall started to fill with students and that means noises. 'Can't they at least shut the fuck up at a time like this?' Hyeon cursed inside her head. Still she was in the same position which led other students to whisper bout her.

It was very rare to see Hyeon in the hallways as she never keep her books inside her locker. And currently it was hot topic among the students.

"You know there is rumor going on telling that she is the spirit of Yeon" A group of girls near to her locker started to whisper. Hyeon became inquisitive up at the mention of her sister's name.

"I never really liked her anyway. She is just using her face to be like her. She can never be her." Another whispered.

"You know what, I don't like both of them. Yeon is just a slut who fvcked the teachers to keep her place and attention." Another whispered.

Hyeon's mind was fighting and she is getting angrier. First she was not able to save Yeon. Then she failed in saving the innocent students. She felt like failure. And now the students talking bad about her sister only add fuel to her growing anger.

She slammed the locker door which was already closed making a big sound taking all the attention of the students in the hallway.

She went towards the group of girls and slapped the girl who badmouthed about Yeon earning some shocked faces from the crowd.

After slapping her she grabbed her hair harshly shoving her to the floor.

"Tell it again. She is a slut right? That means I also should be a slut. Is this enough or should I make it more painful. Oh.. I'm sorry you are not feeling this right? because I'm a spirit, remember?" Slapping one more time she dusted off her hand as if she just touched garbage and walked off the hallway.

---------------------------------------------------

Another update!! Yayy!!

We are already at 1.9k, and this feels like a dream. Even though I want to finish this quickly there's something that is holding me back.

So, here it is.

Guys don't just read, if you can vote too. (You know just asking)

I'm very thankful for the readers who were there from the start and the new readers too. I hope I won't disappoint you.

And once again thank you and Byee!! Hope you have a nice day!