18. FIRST SUICIDE

Hyeon's pov

Today is the day our lives will change completely. The exam day or more like the hell day of the most students is today. And sitting in my exam seat which is my usual seat I can't believe I'm going to take the risk.

Infront of me was Eunji's seat but she was not here yet. And Shotaro is behind me. I turned around to find shotaro studying the book wearing cute glasses. He looks like a cute nerd.

"Oh my god.. Who told you to wear that?" I asked him surprised.

"Recently I noticed that my eyes were a bit blurred so the doctor suggest to wear a medical spectacle. Do I look bad?" He asked feeling a bit unsure about himself.

"No, you look adorable." I said pinching his cheeks.

"Hyeon!" Eunseok called me tapping the desk of mine taking a seat in the Eunji's place.

"Yeah." I turned around to face him.

"Mmm..You talk with Jia, right?" He asked looking down, getting shy for no reason. Is it what I am thinking? I nod my head as a reply.

"Can you give this to her?" I took a good look at what he gave and Oh god its a confession letter.

"Wait.. how did this happen? You didn't even tell me." I asked and I'm hella shocked.

"Well, its been a few time now. I didn't tell anyone because they will tease me nonstop. You are the first one to know." When he said that I'm a bit proud to know that I'm the first one to know.

"Okay then. I will pass this-" A large thud cut me out making all our heads turned to the window to see what happen. It seemed like something fall down.

We all rushed towards the window to see what happen.

"OMG who is that?" Minyoung shouted.

The short hair, average size body, the hairband... NOWAY!! I ran towards the place where the incident happen. The hairband.. Only she is wearing the hairband. Jia..

"Jiaaaa..." When I came nearer I saw Ms.Oh crying hard. And next to her was the best friend of Jia holding her and crying.

What happened to her? Is it a suicide or a mistake?

I saw Eunseok running down still holding the letter. It must be hard for him. He didn't even get a chance to tell his feelings.

Unknowingly a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it. It reminds me the time where I used cry at the dead bodies of my parents.

Even though Jia worked with those monsters, still she is the first one to talk to me both times. Rest in peace Jia. You don't deserve this world.

"You don't deserve this world, Jia" Eunseok mumbled looking at her. We both thought the same. I slowly went towards him and side hugged him in an comforting manner. That is when he started to let it all out. He cried the tears that he was holding like there is no tomorrow.

"There's no point in crying Eunseok. She went for a better place. Let's hope her next place will be so much better than this hell." I told him.

"You all what are you doing here? Go and sit for the exam?" Mrs. Seo came complaining about the behaviour of the students.

"How can we go and write an exam when my friend is here dead." Jia's best friend exclaimed.

"So what is important in this girl? We will clean this place quickly. So go to your classroom." Mrs. Seo's voice rang through the air harshly. How can she say something like this when she literally helped them.

I should find why this happened..

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for getting late..