15. FIRST ROOMMATE

Hyeon's pov

It's been two hours since I met Yeon. I was lying in my bed thinking about her. Knowing that I am the cause for everything I cant help but feel guilty.

I should finish these things quickly and help Yeon to come out. I took my diary and started writing in it.

Today ** of ****, Tuesday

Meeting Yeon --

'Who is that?' I stopped writing and stood up from the bed hiding my diary before going towards the door to see who knocked.

Opening the door I was met with the usual familiar making a smile on my face. "Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked.

"Of course, I'm not going to let you wait there seunghan. Welcome to my not so good, boring room." I told opening the door a little wide for him to enter.

"Well, it is not boring. I like plain things. Yeon also like plain things." He told me sitting on my bed making me burst out laughing.

"No way, she is the biggest unicorn fan I've ever seen."

"You know, she told me that exact words before." Seunghan spoke expression changing.

"Oh did she, I was joking. Seems like you got me." I told trying to brush off.

"Shall we eat something?" I asked hoping to change the subject because I was not planning to tell him about my encounter with Yeon.

"Did you not eat the lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah.. somehow I missed it so shall we?"

"Wait, I will bring something for us to eat." he stood up but I stopped him.

"Actually I have some ramen cups with me."

"You do know that it is not allowed to keep snacks in your room right?" Shit.. How did I forget that he is the class president for our group.

He noticed my silence and spoke up. "Its okay. I'll let it slide this time."

"I knew it. You are not like Wonbin." I saw him light up after what I said.

"Let's eat." I said passing him the cups.

We started eating and I decided to make this time to talk with him.

"So how have you been? I mean I saw that you were busy so I did not talk with you that much." I asked.

"Yeah, these days I've been a bit busy as exams are around corner. I cant let people down you know." He said taking a bite of his meal.

"Yeah, I know right. Having to fulfill the expectation of everyone is hard." I said.

We both fell into a silence after that. It was not awkward but it was not comfortable either. We ate our meal in silence.

"Hyeon." Seunghan called me after what felt like an eternity.

"Yeah." I nodded my head encouraging him to go on.

"I was thinking this for a whole time." He told stopping what he was doing and looking directly at me.

"What?" Not gonna lie but under his gaze I feel so nervous.

"You know I had feelings for Yeon right?" His question threw mw off guard Nevertheless I nod at him telling that I knew it.

"I don't now will you believe me or not, But I wanted to tell you that I no longer have feelings for her."

"Oh- okay." I don't know how to respond to that. Suddenly he telling me that did not just sit right.After that we both didn't know how to start a conversation. But I'm thankful that someone knocked on my door for me to escape this awkwardness.

"I will go and see who it is." I told standing up from my seat going towards the door. I opened the door to see someone I did not expect.

"What are you doing here?" I asked from her but she just ignored me entered my room without my permission.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Minyoung. If not who I am?" She asked sassily.

"I know who you are but you do know that this isn't your room, right?"

"So." She just ignored me and started unpacking her things.

"How can you barge in just like that and settle here. At least tell me what is going on?" I shouted at her. Like I had enough of this. She acting like this is all hers. I'm pissed.

"There is broken wall in her room. So, she will be living here for few days." Wonbin came through explaining.

"Oh seems like you are also here." He told as he saw Seunghan standing there doing nothing like a statue. He just ignored him.

"Why is she coming here? Can't you keep her with you?" I asked him.

"As you know the rules I can't keep anyone with me for even a night because I'm the first ranker." He told me clearly trying to irritate me.

"But there are lot more who rank below her. So why my room out of all?"

"You are the lowest ranker, that's why." Seunghan replied.

"I hate my rank." I said with a pout before sitting on my bed looking down.

"So... can I unpack my things?" Minyoung asked trying to be innocent and cute.

"Do whatever you want." I glared at her before making my way out of the room. Now I just don't feel secure anywhere. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

An update cause I felt so guilty for leaving you for a long time. Just wanted to tell you that I'm running out ideas for tittle. 

 Comment and vote if you still like this. 😁❤