13. FIRST OBJECT

Hyeon's pov

I woke up by the sound of sudden ongoing announcement that was made by the school. My body was sore and exhausted because of the yesterday fighting. I turned the other side hoping that it would drive away my laziness. I sat up on my bed to give my whole attention to the announcement.

"Let me repeat again. Today will be a holiday for all the students and as your exam is around the corner I hope you will spend this day usefully."

I recognized that it was Mrs.Seo who was announcing. Today is the day before the last day of this month. So, it makes sense that the exams are corner. I should start studying.

I got off my bed and did my morning routine. The moment I came out of the bathroom the sweet smell of a delicious food caught my nostrils. I start to head towards the kitchen hoping to fill my stomach with good food.

When I entered the kitchen I was met with Eunseok and Sungchan cooking like there is no tomorrow. I just stood at the door without making a sound observing the duo.

"Oh.. you're up." Eunseok told giving a smile as he noticed me there.

"Can you help us please, Hyeon-ah? Sungchan asked from me.

"Yeahh.. what is it? I asked nodding my head.

"Can you please wake up others? We are very near to finish cooking."

"Oh yeah.. No problem." I told leaving the kitchen.

1st room - Anton

" Antonnn!!" I opened the door shouting as it was not locked. I went near the bed start calling him again tapping him.

"Noona.. one minute." He asked still his eyes closed, sleeping. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"No more minutes Anton." I told while hitting him with the pillow that was in my hands. Finally he stood up from his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you even know that today is a holiday?" I asked from him.

"Oh.. Is it real? I thought it was a dream." He told making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Go wash up quickly and come to the dining room, okay?" He nodded. With that I made my way towards the next room.

2nd room - Eunji

When I was there I saw that the door was already opened. I peeked my head and saw she was already awake.

"Oh you're awake." I told as she noticed me. "Come to the dining room quickly, schoolmade delicious food are waiting for you." I told before heading towards the next room.

3rd room - Sohee

The door is locked so I tapped on the door while calling. "Sohee.. Breakfast is ready. Come to the dining room quickly."

"Okay." was heard from inside.

4th room - Shotaro

On my way to his room I met him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Dining room. Why are you here?"

"To take you to dining room." We both broke into a laughter.

5th room - Minyoung

I saw her doing her makeup when I went to her room.

"Why are you here?" She asked not bothering to look back.

"Breakfast is ready, others are waiting." With that I came out of her room.

6th room - Wonbin

I knock on the door before opening it as there was no answer. He was sleeping peacefully. I slowly went near his bedroom. I tapped him on his shoulder hoping he would wake up.

"Wonbin. Wake up." I called him.

"Breakfast is ready--" Suddenly he grabbed me by my wrist resulting me to fall on top of him.

"Wonbin. What are you doing?" It came more like a whisper. Aish.. what is wrong with me.

"Where is my morning kiss?" His morning voice sent chills all over me. My heart is beating so fast. Oh.. I seriously need to go to see the nurse.

"Yah!! Are you nuts?" I asked standing up pretending to dust off the invisible dirt of mine.

"Why is it a crime to ask a kiss from my girlfriend?" He smirked asking me.

"Im not Minyoung. She's busy making her face." I told him and made my way towards the door.

"Ah..Others are waiting so quickly come to the dining room." With that I came out of the room. I heard him chuckle lightly make me grin.

7th room - Seunghan

When I entered the room he was not there. I think he forgot to lock the door so I came in. I decided to look around for a bit. It doesn't hurt him right?

There were lot awards of him. But what caught my attention was his family picture. Wonbin told me about it.

Seunghan and Wonbin both have same mother but different fathers. When one was a businessman other was a servant. And Seunghan had to be the son of the servant. It must be hard for him.

And for the next seconds I went looking around the room. And when I was at his study table something caught my attention. There was a strange key beside the books.

"It doesn't hurt if I borrow this for a while, right." I told to myself before grabbing it and putting it in my pocket.

Before anyone comes I quickly came back to the dining room to see everyone there except me. Seunghan was also there.

"You are the one who are late Miss Hyeon." Shotaro joked. I also joined them and we had the breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------

Finished!!