Opening Sequence 2

Against a black background, a yellow eye with flames inside it appears. First, Bijou and Luz jump into view from above as the former flashes her bangle, with the elemental runes surrounding her, and the latter playing with cards and doing her Light spell. Next, Eda emerges from a portal and spins her staff, only for King and Hazel to appear from behind her. This is followed by Willow summoning massive vines as her eyes glow, Gus holding an open book and conjuring illusion clones of himself, Jackie playing a flute surrounded by red and white musical notes, and Amity twirling into the frame and smirking as she brings down a wall of abomination goo.

The Boiling Isles mural reappears, but this time the nine Coven leaders are put on top, the Owl House is on the bottom left, and the Emperor's Castle is on the lower right. Lilith, Hunter, Marianne, and Kikimora appear in the frames, replacing Willow, Gus, Jackie, and Amity. They then show the reverse side of their frames, with Lilith sobbing, Hunter removing his mask and partially revealing his face, Marianne with her back to the camera, and Kikimora outraged.

The scene is burned down again, but this time by Emperor Belos. As lightning struck, his castle appears behind him.

Now, as the sun sets, Bijou and Luz are riding on Eda's staff, with Luz in the lead like she's driving and Bijou standing behind like she's surfing on a surfboard. They swiftly travel through the Boiling Isles, passing both friends and enemies, until Eda, Hazel, and King board the journey with them. Then, as a huge, hideous, worm-like creature lunges toward them with its mouth gaping open, they cling on for dear life. All of them, save for Bijou, let out horrified screams as she prepared to unleash a barrage of magical blasts upon the creature.

Subsequently, the scene shifts back to the Owl House, where the five are standing on the roof and gazing up at the night sky filled with twinkling stars. When Luz opens her hands, a ball of light is visible, and Bijou's bracelet glows and a symbol that resembles a glyph appears in front of her wrist.

With a smile on her face, Bijou held up her hand and light magic shot out of her bangle. The title and instead of being streaks across it only by the light spell, the fire, plant, and ice spells now appear around it, along with the light spell.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Several changes have been made in "Hunting Palismen":

1. Eda wears a new outfit.

2. King has his horn fixed and his collar tag carved.

3. Amity has a new hairstyle and is given a new necklace.

•°•°•○•°•°•

In "Eda's Requiem":

1. Bijou is now riding on a separate staff, but is still standing on it like she was surfing.

•°•°•○•°•°•

In most opening sequences in Season 2B:

1. Bijou wears a new outfit. 👇

 👇