chapter 14

Arya hands Min-ho a cup of noodles, saying, "After eating, please place the cup and chopsticks in the kitchen for washing. Hmm... I need to talk about something."

As Min-ho starts eating, his head turns in curiosity. Arya, with a strict expression, warns, "Never share the fact that we live in the same place once we start school."

Min-ho responds with a puzzled expression, "You too?"

Arya continues with a serious tone, "You can lie about where you live, say it's rented, etc. Just don't disclose it to anyone.Otherwise, you might lose a smart person like me."

Min-ho with a unconcerned manner, assures, "I will keep my word, don't worry about it. I won't spill the beans, just like I ignored the scene where you hugged and kissed me."

Arya, with an embarrassment-filled look, exclaims, "Ohhhh! Stop it. I said to forget that matter, but you keep teasing me as if you did it on purpose."

Min-ho responds in a joking tone, "Who knows, I am already model material, and you are a matured girl. Your age might help you in these things."

Arya, irritated, witty manner,responds, "You know what? I don't want to marry a Korean man, especially you. I hate you with all my heart. If I had a chance to marry you, I'd rather die. So don't even speak about your so-called beauty standards that irritate my peace."

As the doorbell rings, Arya opens the door, revealing Seo-joon and her mother. She is shocked to see him, and he signals that he has doubts.

Arya's mother welcomes Seo-joon, saying, "Seo-joon, welcome to our home. What would you like to have? Please sit down. Let me prepare a perfect orange juice for you." Seo-joon thanks her and takes a seat on the sofa.

Arya, realizing she needs to hide the truth of Min-ho staying there, rushes upstairs straight to Min-ho's room, making Seo-joon feel uncomfortable.

Arya informs Min-ho, "Mr. Korean model, we are doomed. Please don't even come outside as the handsome hunk Seo-joon is here."

Min-ho, with a questionable expression, responds, "Is it? Eewww, I think seo-joon came here for tuition. Not to worry, I won't step out a single foot."

Arya smiles and suddenly thinks about her mother. She runs like an athlete towards her mother. Her mother, holding the prepared juice, approaches Seo-joon and offers it to him.

Later, she calls Arya's name and is about to call Min-ho's, but Arya quiets her mother, signaling a "No." Her mother questions with a signal, and Arya responds that she will explain later.

Arya, successfully hiding Min-ho, helps Seo-joon with his unsolved homework for a straight two hours without any break. She teaches like a professor, making Arya's mother proud. After the class ends, Seo-joon is on his way home.

Arya, with a sudden thought, says, "Hereafter, I'll come to your mansion to teach you because I feel uncomfortable here." Seo-joon nods as he continues on his way.

As Seo-joon leaves, Arya calls out to Min-ho. Her mother comes near and says, "So you guys feel embarrassed and bullied if your classmates know that you're living in the same home."

Arya and Min-ho respond, "Yes."

Arya's mother, sitting on the sofa with a tired look, sips her favorite chai (tea) and informs, "You guys must attend the class strictly starting tomorrow. Hmm... Min-ho, take this credit card, go out with Arya for shopping, buy whatever you want. Please return home quickly before Arya's father arrives."

Min-ho, with a lowered tone, says, "No, aunty, I don't need anything."

Arya's mother responds, "Hmm... the password for my credit card is known to Arya, so don't worry about anything else. Just go without any hesitation." Min-ho nods in acknowledgment.

Arya swiftly heads to her room, gets ready by wearing her favorite black shirt with the BTS logo, and walks with a happy face. Both of them reach the shopping market.
After several debates and fights, both Arya and Min-ho buy the things they wanted.

Min-ho, with a frustrated face, remarks, "Whoever the guy is going to marry, half his life will be spent in the dress shop. He must earn money just to buy you clothes. I take a maximum of thirty minutes to select a dress, but you take two hours just to choose a handkerchief. Ushhh! I am so tired for this day. Let's go home," and Arya's face becomes visibly disappointed.

Arya, with a frustrated face, says, "Would you say the same thing if your girlfriend came shopping with you? You wouldn't do that because you know she would get hurt by words. I am genuinely sorry if I disturbed your peace during this shopping period."

Arya spots her favorite ice cream and insists that Min-ho get it for her. Min-ho, with a clueless face, buys the vanilla flavor for her. As she is about to lick it, raindrops suddenly fall on her, enhancing her mood. Arya enjoys the rain, while Min-ho seeks shelter on the opposite side. During their rain-soaked moment, Police Officer Sam comes for rounds and observes Arya's delight.

Min-ho calls Arya to come over to his side as it's raining heavily, but Arya signals a refusal, which is noticed by Police Officer Sam.

Sam's inner thoughts open up, "Why does this girl make me feel the vibes of Ms. Sparkle? Her eyes, voice, even the way she behaves is exactly like my first love. It's okay to be not okay,first I'll finish up the pizza, then I have to talk with her regarding the case, using the situation of dropping her home."

As Arya was enjoying, on her opposite side, a heavily drunken woman watches Arya closely with a horrifying face. At the same time, Police Officer Sam arrives and signals Arya to sit in his car. Arya calls Min-ho, but he signals a refusal.

Arya informs Min-ho that he is a police officer. As both are seated in the car, the woman makes eye contact with Arya.

As the car moves forward, the woman runs fast towards a sharp iron steel rod and dies, getting a sharp hole in her right chest.

Hello chunks! Thank you for reading my story.yours siya