chapter 12

On a sunny morning, Arya's father woke up at 8 o'clock. He went straight to the kitchen and received a message note  from his wife, "Honey! I must go to school today as I was absent for two days. I have prepared breakfast for you and the kids. Your mother is suffering from a headache and fever, so I admitted her to the hospital. After her checkup, she will call you. Please take care of her. Min-ho didn't have his dinner last night. He may feel shy, but talk to him in a friendly manner. See you, and I love you."

"Ufff! My wife hated me to the core after losing her mother and elder child. Now she loves me like she did in the past days. No one can understand women and they are unpredictable. Let me check first what my lifeline prepared for breakfast, Huh...seaweed egg soup, grilled mackerel fish,kimichi toast,fried rice and my favourite dalgona coffee.Let me brush my teeth and wake up the kids for breakfast," says Arya's father.

Arya opens her eyes with a tired state of mind, walks towards the window, and pulls the window screen. Then she watches herself in the mirror, saying, "You're the most fucking gorgeous girl in the whole universe, and keep rocking like a Marvel hero. Always remember, I love you."

She takes a hair clip from her study table and puts it in her messy bun. Slowly, she started to cries by remembering the horrifying incidents, calling her mother's name, and goes to the room nearby, thinking the person sleeping there is her mother, not knowing it's Min-ho.

She gently steps up to the bed, hugs Min-ho, thinking he's her mother, and softly says, "I love you" while kissing the blanket-covered face. Min-ho wakes up, removes the blanket, making Arya realize it's not her mother but Min-ho, leading to both of them screaming.

After returning to normal thoughts, Arya questions Min-ho, "How are you here at my home? What are you doing in my mother's room? Where is my mother? Wait... This doesn't look like my mother's room. The luggage is here... Are you going to stay here for rent?"

Min-ho, with a lowered voice, begins to respond, but Arya's father interrupts and calls both of them for breakfast. Arya attempts to ask more questions, but Arya's father signals to wait for now.

As Arya's father leaves, Arya, covering her embarrassment, says, "Min-ho! I know you're a gentleman, so don't tell my dad or anyone what happened a few minutes ago, and I promise I won't tell anyone. Got it?" Min-ho nods.

After freshening up, the trio comes to breakfast and starts eating. Arya, in a full energy mood, says, "Dad! This is the perfect breakfast I missed for so long. I loved the grilled mackerel fish so much."

Arya's father smiles and asks Min-ho, "How about your feedback, Min-ho?"

"Huh... sir, it tastes better," says Min-ho.

Arya's father's face briefly shrugs, and he informs, "Min-ho, I am your uncle, don't call me sir. Don't feel uncomfortable here. If you feel anything uncomfortable, tell me directly. I know it takes some time for you to adapt here, but remember you have the same rights as Arya. I don't want to tell you this, but your mother had some properties that belong to you. So feel free, like you are living at your mother's home. Other things regarding the home will be handled by Arya. Darling, help your cousin." Arya signals yes.

After finishing breakfast, Arya's father gets a call from her mother to pick her up from the hospital. He informs the kids to stay at home. As Arya's father comes out from the home's door, Arya gives him his purse. Arya's father says, "You remember, Arya, once I told you about my sister who ran away with her lover? Min-ho is my own sister's child. She died a few years back, and as you saw, his father died too. His stepmother doesn't want Min-ho, so he will stay with us hereafter. Please don't talk or treat him harshly, as he has already lost his parents. Don't even dare to tell your mental health problems,You got it?"

Arya signals yes, and he drives his car to the hospital where his mother is admitted. At home, Arya, returning to the hall, sees Min-ho watching TV, but his mind is somewhere else.

At high school, the handsome hunk Seo-joon arrives with a bright face, hoping to see Arya, but her seat is empty, indicating her absence, which dims Seo-joon's expression. Bored, he overhears gossip among students about Min-ho's father's suicidal death and his viral video with a girl. Some students make dirty comments about Min-ho, and others suggest that his girlfriend Kim Jiin should break up with him.

Frustrated, Seo-joon screams, "Huh! Will you guys shut up with your frog voices? If you want to gossip, get out of the class. Don't you understand it disturbs others? I am trying to concentrate on my studies, but..."

The bully gang leader, Mi Cha Sang-hee, interrupts and says, "Please concentrate on your studies, Seo-joon. If anyone makes noise, they will face the consequences."

After that, the classroom becomes silent, the math teacher arrives, and classes proceed as usual, but Seo-joon continues to feel Arya's absence.

Seo-Joon's inner voice schemes a plan, "After finishing up the classes, i have to go to Arya's home. I must check her health condition and remember  the reason that i came over there to ask my  doubts in maths.I think this plan will work for sure, but I have to go there soon."

Back at Arya's home, Arya exits her room, heads downstairs, and goes straight to the fridge to grab some of her favourite snacks. She looks around for Min-ho but doesn't find him. She goes to his room, and there she sees him crying in the corner.

Park Min-ho with sobbing,"I Don't have anyone.my da..dad is no more.whats the point of my fucking life?".

Arya places the snacks on his table, approaches him, and offers her handkerchief to comfort him. He cries as if he has lost everything, so Arya consoles him by hugging him tightly.

Hello chunks! Thank you so much for reading my story and I'm yours siya.