𝐱𝐱𝟏𝟐

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Tuesday 3:37 PM

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 while you looked for an outfit. "It's not as serious as you making it n/n." Plopping down on the bed you screamed. "I don't know what I wanna wear. All these different styles and I can't even choose."

"Well I don't think y'all going anywhere crazy if y'all we-" Saahira was cut off by the dinging of your phone. It was a message from Eren.

Eren 🤍

Imma pick you up round 5:00, dress casually ... I'll text you when I'm omw 🙃

"He just texted me to dress casually and that he's going to pick me up around 5." All three of you sighed. You wished you knew where he was taking you it'd make all of this easier, you'd at least have an idea of what to wear. "So whatchu gon do."

"Dress casual." Delilah looked up from her iPad with a knowing look. "Now y/n ... text him and ask how casual casual casual for you ain't casual for everyone else."

Saahira added in an 'Mhmm' while you picked up your phone opening Eren's message to ask him how casual.

Eren 🤍

Very casual don't waste a good outfit.

Liking the message you went back to facetime and sat back up your camera. "Very casual." Delilah turned her iPad around and showed you and Saahira the screen revealing the outfit she threw together on Pinterest. "Wear this. Cute and basic."

Humming in approval as she drew closer to the screen Saahira 'Mhmm'-ed again. "Yeah I like that, real cute, real simple, mhmm." The outfit was a white baby tee, light wash blue jeans, and dunks. You shook your head no. "That's way too simple."

"No y/n you're just extra baby." Delilah clicked her tongue dramatically tapping on her iPad creating noise with her nails. In the end you got up and looked for the suggested outfit but with your own twist and add-ons.

You threw the outfit on the bed and took out the shoes you were going to wear. After cleaning up any clothes you had thrown out you suddenly felt tired.

You went back and laid your clothes neatly across your chair and got into bed, forgetting your girls were even on the phone since they were so quiet. "Look at this girl." Saahira mumbled plugging in her phone not thinking to hang up and neither did Delilah. "I mean she did have those long ass classes this morning."

"Commend her but I don't see how she do it." Saahira shook her head surfing through Netflix trying to find a good show to binge. Managing to keep their voices and devices at a minimum to not wake you they continued to converse between themselves waiting for the time they had to get you up.