𝐱𝐱𝟐

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Thursday 2:57 PM

"𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄." 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 together as the waitress placed down the two pans of pizza in front of yall. They were both large, one meat lovers and one pepperoni with banana peppers on the side because that's what you and Armin liked.

Jean shook his head stopping all motions towards the food. "I need everybody to get up and wash they hands." Everyone looked at Jean for a few moments before going back to grab their slices of pizza.

Jean watched yall, and how yall didn't even bother to use the small little spatula they provided. "Are yall serious right now." Everyone hummed taking bites out of their food as their answers.

You chewed and swallow the bit of food in your mouth, covering it. "Jean, want me to order you a pizza for yourself?" Jean rolled his eyes tapping his finger on the table. "Nooo y/n I want you to wash your hands next time." He glared, using the spatula to get two slices from the side no one had touched yet.

"It's really not that serious..." Saahira mumbled taking another bite all while doing a little shimmy to get Connie from leaning on her. To which he only leaned back on her making her sigh.

"It IS that serious. That's like me diggin in my ass and puttin my fingers in yall mouths." Jean huffed shaking out an excessive amount of parmesan on his pizza.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH !!!" The whole table exclaimed either smacking their lips, waving Jean off of, or following up with "Hell naw's." Desmond put down his pizza with his face scrunched up. "PAUSE"

"Let's not say that now" Delilah looked around with her eyes big as she sipped on her sweet tea. "Jean I swear you a nasty nigga." Saahira scrunched up her face throwing a crumbled up napkin at him. Connie gagged at Jean while you nudged him as he was sitting next to you.

Jean shrugged disregarding Connie's gagging, wanting to throw up his food and Desmond losing his appetite by saying "Yall know I'm right." and going back to eating.

Out the corner of your eye, you saw Eren typing on his phone as well as opening his mouth for another bite. He didn't talk much, only listened in and gave small reaction.

To be honest, you don't think he spoke at all after Desmond introduced him. "You keep staring Im sure his clothes'll just fly off." You heard Jean say next to you.

"It's not even like that..." You mumbled, the corners of your mouth twitching upward from his teasing. "He just hasn't said anything the whole time we've been here except. 'Nice to meet yall.' "

Jean shook his head peeling the crust off the half eaten pizza to eat by itself. "Jean is he one of those weird emo dudes who try to be mysterious?" Jean snorted, turning his head to laugh silently. Marco also laughed, overhearing you.