𝐱𝐱𝟗

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Saturday 3:23 PM

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 while you sat at your island. You wasn't even aware he was coming over with Marco, or at all so you were a bit irritated with him. "Y/n you ain't got no more of them popsicles I like." Desmond groaned closing the freezer and settling for one of your glass apple juices.

Your nails tapped onto the marble of your counter steadily and light while you followed him with your eyes, glaring at him. Marco was playing a game on his phone oblivious that he and Desmond were gonna stop by as well.

"Dessi why you here?" You asked, you had planned on taking your hair down but that had to be put off because you couldn't find your scissors and because Desmond was sitting in your face for god knows what. "Damn, I can't just stop by now?"

"I didn't say that, I asked why you were here." You traced patterns on the marble with your face propped up on your palm. Desmond shrugged and just said, "Nothing to do, and I was in the area."

"Mhm okay."

Desmond smacked his lips. He could feel your attitude radiating off of you while you looked at your counter, drawing with your finger. "I feel like I'm not wanted here."

"Well you felt correctly." You shot back quickly causing Desmond's head to jerk back and for Marco to snicker. "Are you on your period? You never act like this towards me n/n."

You shook your head no, your beads shaking right along with you. "I'm just saying."

Desmond scoffed. "Okay and when yo ass drunk and laid out somewhere damn near boutta crack yo skull open don't call me cause I'm not coming to get nor help you since I'm not wanted ... I'm just saying."

His dramatics made you snort, to which he and Marco laughed. "Ewwwaaa pig." You waved them off. Situating himself on the couch Desmond carelessly threw the bottle back and forth between hands. "Mannnn yall ain't tryna do none? Go out or none? "

"You never wanna be in the house, Desmond and it's tiring. You sick, you outside. Your hamster die, you outside. Your girlfriend of 15 years break up with you, you outside. Never in the house."

It was true, Desmond was never in the house, and you could never find yourself bored with him because he always had an idea, had something planned, or just came up with something short notice.

"Y/n you're just boring and would rather rot in your room than live life. I don't get it to be honest because if my house was as big as this, I'd probably ... maybe be in the house ... throwing parties and shit."

"You just missed the point on purpose. To be in the house means to be with peace and quiet, to enjoy your own space and company. That's the beauty of having a home to yourself. Not to let others invade and taint your space." Desmond rolled his eyes and yawned loudly once he realized your were starting to rant and lecture him.