𝐱𝐱𝟑

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Thursday, 4:21 PM

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 eating the last of your pizza, it had been about ten minutes now, Desmond called saying we weren't all that far from Eren's place.

Jean changed the song on aux as he looked at you through the rear view. You caught his stare but couldn't hold eye contact for long, it was your weakness. Jean chuckled, "You look tired back there y/n."

"I am, I got dumb drunk last night and that headache creeping up on me." You whined. Connie looked back motioning over for your slush that was half drunken, you gave it to him.

"Desmond told us about that, he said he wasn't fuckin' with you no more." Jean laughed honking his horn at Desmond's car for the outrageous turn he had made.

Turning around and staring at you, Connie reached for your hand, you gave it to him, "Te he echado de menos, mamá, ya no vienes"

(I've missed you mama you never come around anymore.)

"Connie, you know I'm not fluent." He gave you small smile showing off his tooth gems, rubbing your hand. "I said I missed you ma, and that you don't come around anymore."

Grabbing him by the cheeks you smushed them. "I'm a 20 year old woman in college Con, I'm busy with grown up problems baby boy." Connie grabbed your hand.

"I've known you almost my whole life I expect a phone call here and there." You broke eye contact with him looking else where. "Whatever, wassup with you and Saahira."

"She's giving me a hard time y/n like don't get me wrong I love that hard to get shit but this bout to be the second month and I'll be damned."

You knew how Connie was, if he liked you, he'd make it obvious, but if you didn't start reciprocating the same feelings, after a while he'd be off you and on to the next like it was nothing.

"CONSTANCE SPRINGER WAITS FOR NO HOE- DAMN Y/N" Connie squeaked holding his head tight. "Saahira ain't a hoe, watch ya mouth trick."

Connie scoffed waving you off. "Connie ain't never been no trick, fuck on with that." Jean almost stopped the car to look at him, pulling into Eren's driveway. "Connie stop lying like ole girl wasn't finna run yo pockets till y/n stepped in."

Connie smacked his lips, pulling on the handle multiple times. "Let me out this mothafuckin car!!"

"Gladly, get out my shit bitch." Jean spat pushing on Connie's shoulder to get him out quicker.

When Connie stepped foot out the car Jean pressed down on the gas and quickly let up so that the car jerked, and the door closed. "JEAN GET OUT THE CAR I ALMOST BUSTED MY SHIT WIDE OPEN!!!"

Jean locked the doors, you were in tears watching Connie hit on the hood of Jeans car, seeing that the window was cracked he ran over to Jeans window. "Reach in this window imma reach in yo ass."