𝐱𝐱𝟏𝟏

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Monday 10:05 PM

𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 behind him as quietly as he could. As expected, you were cuddled up with your blanket and plushies fast asleep. Taking off his shoes, jacket, and outing everything in his pockets onto your nightstand Eren sat next to you in bed.

He moved the cover down from your nose so that you could breathe and pulled your bonnet back up. Seeing that you had some snacks before bed he reached over you and grabbed two fruit snacks along with a left out plushie of yours.

Eren ate the gummies in silence and watched the cartoons on your tv while holding the stuffed puppy close. As he did so he started to think about what had happened not too long ago.

He had a lot of regrets but they didn't eat away at him quite like this one. Sighing a deep sigh Eren rubbed his face in frustration and rested his head back on your headboard. Out the corner of his eye he saw you start to squirm and apologized.

"Eren?" You mumbled.

"Who else would it be?" He asked focusing on the tv, with other thoughts running through his mind. His stare was blank, and his fingers annoyingly raddled the packaging, it was only until you spoke that he tapped back into the present. "A ghost I don't know ... how'd you get in?"

Popping open the other pack of fruit snacks he picked up his phone that had lit up as well. Keeping his answer short Eren muttered. "Spare key."

"I never told you where I kept it, or that I even had one."

"You always look behind your bushes when you look for your keys and think you've lost em." You hid your face with the cover feeling bashful not even sleepy anymore though you had only fallen asleep 10 minutes before Eren had come.

On the other hand Eren was doing quick typing on his phone. His tapping was loud and irritation apparent. While he did this you scanned over his posture with squinted eyes.

"You haven't looked at me since this conversation started." Eren placed the phone down along with the fruit snacks and lazily turned his head, hair falling over in his face.

Sitting up you brushed the side of his hair with your fingers and pushed it back so that you could have a full view. His eyes screamed that he was upset about something and if not that his gloomy vibe sure did. "What happened."

"Nothing." His tone was flat, and he seemed disinterested in talking about what had occurred. "You're not a good liar."

"I'm not trying to be good, it just doesn't concern you." Your face scrunched up and you caught yourself removing your hand before you could yank his hair. "The fuck?"

Eren had realized what had come out of his mouth and mentally shot himself. The last thing he wanted to do was direct his anger towards you. Grabbing your hand which you were reluctant to letting him do he kissed it three times. "I didn't mean that, I'm sorry. I had a long night ... dont wanna talk about it though."

"That's all you had to say the first time Eren ..." Your voice had become silent as you tried to call him by his full name but didn't know his last. Eren chuckled, noticing. "Yeager, don't wear it out though."

"Only if you give me a reason." You talk under your breath reaching over him for the already opened fruit snacks, eating two.

Eren side eyed you with a small smile. "Yeah?" You nodded rubbing under his chin with your free hand in which he pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth with that same smile. "Chill."

Your hand moved from his chin down to his neck down to the start of his chest where your index finger latched onto the neck of his shirt stopping you from going any farther.

"What's up with you?" Eren asked watching your hand moved to his, intertwining them. You only shrugged, not sure yourself. "You feeling me?"

"A little more than I want to." You honestly answered. Your feelings were multiplying for him by the second and that's what scared you the most to the point you could only hope he felt the same.

"Giving in ain't a bad thing."

You looked up at him, but he was already looking down at you with his tired eyes. "With my level of experience being little to none, it could be."

"With me, baby, I'm talking about with me." Eren smirked once more after licking his lips.

You sighed eating more of the gummies pretending as if the new name didn't have you melting on the inside and leaking on the outside. "We'll see, Yeager."

"I like the way you said that."

Ignoring him, you sat next to him and gave him the remote to find something for the two of you to watch while he smiled like an idiot and pulled you closer to lay on his chest.

The both of you watched tv for about 2 hours as the time read 12am. You had fallen back asleep though. Seeing this Eren laid you down onto the pillow careful not to wake you.

He put on his shoes and jacket going to organize your fallen plushies. He placed them on the ground neatly and replaced them with the teddy bear he won for you at the arcade.

After doing that he grabbed your phone and put it on charger making sure your computer was on charger too knowing you had school.

Picking up the empty fruit snack box he stuffed all y'all's trash inside to throw away on his way out the door. He was proud he had done all of this without waking you.

"Oh shit." Eren cursed quickly grabbing the remote to turn off the loud movie as you started to move around. He switched the tv back to cartoons, as well as turning it down.

"Eren."

Eren dropped his head, defeated. He should've known he wasn't leaving without you putting up a fight. "Beautiful."

"You going home?" You asked sleepily, you were half sleep trying to ask him this but you didn't care, you wanted him to stay.

Eren put one knee in the bed leaned over you. "You know I am." You kept your eyes closed but put a frown on your face, Eren laughed at you. "Dont start that tonight."

"But Eren~"

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" You opened one eye and raised your eyebrow making Eren laugh some more while he waited for your answer. "Of course."

"Alright date night tomorrow, you need all the sleep you can get."

"You're lame for that." You laughed as well turning your back toward him as you caught onto what he was doing. He asked to trick you into sleeping but aside from that he also thought it had been too long since your first date.

"Yeah yeah, I'll see you later pretty girl, goodnight." Eren whispered before kissing your temple and getting up from the bed.

"Drive safe Eren."

"Always." Were the last words you two exchanged before he left. You laid over the teddy bear with a smile on your face.

You thought it had only happened in movies but obviously not. Excited for tomorrow you hugged the teddy bear tightly and kicked your feet slowly but surely drifting off back to sleep.

•Guess who ... DONT JUMP ME OMG•