𝐱𝐱𝟓

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Friday 9:52 A.M

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in Connie's drive way with the shoes Armin asked him to pick up. It was going on ten in the morning and though it was pretty early he wanted to scratch this off his list because he still had things he wanted to do.

"Come outside and get ya stuff for I say to hell with it and leave it in the yard." Eren said looking in his backseat that sat all of the shoes.

"Let me put on some clothes first since you decided to come out here at the ass crack of dawn." Connie snapped, hanging up the afterwards.

Eren tapped his steering wheel as he waited for Connie whom peeked out his bedroom window, to make sure that Eren was actually there.

Connie pulled up his basketball shorts as he trodded down the steps in a fast pace he knew Eren could get literal in a second.

"Goodmorning Eren boo."

"Get ya shit out my car, hurry up." Eren rubbed his temple, feeling a headache creeping up on him.

Connie sucked his teeth swinging open the back door roughly causing Eren to hurriedly sit up in his seat and snap his head back. "Connie."

Connie mocked Eren, grabbing five of the thirteen pairs of shoes so that he could get out of Eren's way.

Running the shoes in the house and sitting them by the door, Connie came back out. "Soooo." He started grabbing the same amount, leaving three pairs left. "So?"

"What's up with you and mama." Connie giggled childishly rushing to take the shoes inside the house. "Who the hell is that Con." Eren asked once he came back out.

Connie stopped to look at Eren shifting his weight to his left leg with his hand on his hip. "Y/n, who else ..." Eren parted his lips in an 'O' shape.

He shooed Connie away telling him it was nothing major. He didn't want anyone in y'all's business, given y'all barely had any but he was a private person and wanted to keep it that way.

Connie squinted his eyes, going in the backseat to grab the last three pair of shoes. "Nevermind I'll ask her myself."

"You'll get the same response." Eren mumbled as he adjusted his ac settings. "And what's going on with you and y/n's friend she doesn't look thrilled when you come around."

Connie scoffed. "Eren fuck you ight? We a work in progress but if she keep acting like that Imma cut her lil ass off."

Eren started to laugh, "I know this ain't the girl was telling me about, the one you had been talking to for like two months now. Cause it don't look like y'all was doing much talking she look bout ready to file a restraining order."