𝐱𝐱𝟖

Dallas Texas

Dallas Texas

Saturday 1:51 PM

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 and you didn't wake up until almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon. You got up and did your hygiene, showering and all without checking your phone once.

After getting dressed in something light you went to go turn on the air since it was hot outside. You were in a very good mood as you plopped down on your bed, finally getting to your phone.

You had missed calls, text, and instagram notifications. You briefly looked over all the notifications, the Instagram ones catching your eye in particular.

[earth2y/n] : theyluvbria commented : he'll be done with her in 2.5 seconds🤣👋🏽

Followed up with a few more, but they weren't disrespectful, just complimenting you. You clicked on the notification, being taken to the app. Going to your dms first. You had a few requests but you checked for new ones and as expected you had a recent one from whom you assumed to be Eren given the username.

erx.nnn would like to send you a message.

Clicking on it you saw he mentioned you in his story, thinking he had probably gotten your insta from Connie or someone you didn't think too much about it.

Accepting the request and watching his story, he put a picture of you where you were shyly covering your face but your smile could still be seen with the caption being a white heart.

You realized that your tag was no where to be seen in the post meaning that the people who had found your account were searching hard for it. "That's pitiful."

You liked his story and decided to post some pictures of your own just to be petty and spite the girl whom had commented.

Running downstairs you grabbed your flowers from the fridge, seeing as the color was more vibrant and pretty now that you under proper lighting.

You had a mirror in the small walkway of your kitchen and chose to snap a few pictures there. It took a while but soon you approved of them as you ran to sit at your island placing the flowers down next to you.

You scrolled back and forth through the pictures before you settled for 2 pictures from the collection of which you just took and one from before Eren came to pick you up last night.

Sliding the small bar on the bottom of your phone you went back to Instagram and posted them.